Its you!

Elissa's P.O.V

Martyn fainted and he slipped out of his chair onto the floor. I rushed over to him and held him.

"Martyn. Im sorry. I put too much pressure on you. I shouldnt have made you remember." I muttered to him. He was still breathing but he wasnt moving. I held his hand and just whispered his name. I got louder and louder till i was practically screaming him name. I laied down on the floor next to him while still holding his hand and cried.

After a few minuets a heard the skype tune. I looked up and saw lewis calling. I answered it with no camera.

"Hey martyn. What happened earlier?" He asked. He must have heard me yell. I couldnt talk. My mouth was dry. I hung up the call and look at his skype log. It turned out lewis called 34 times and kaeyi left him a message saying "sparkles will be coming over with his new daughter" i knew it was becky but i'll just let him be surpiced by that. I turned round and saw him move.

"Martyn. Wake up." I said shaking him as if he was asleep. He slowly opened his eyes and sat up. He looked around and stood up then left his office without saying anything.

"Hannah im off to martyn and kaeyis ok." I said popping my head into her office.

"Ok elissa. Be back before nine." She said. I ran after martyn while he made his way back to his apartment. He got back and i waited outside the building while he went inside. I got my phone out and texted kaeyi.

"Kaeyi. Somethings wrong with martyn so keep an eye on him while becky and sparkles are over cause he just lef the office with out saying anything. Also is it ok if i can be there with you?" I sent. I soon got a reply.

"Thansk for the heads up. Hes just stumbled through the door just now and sat on the sofa next to me. I dont know what happened but this is not him. Also yes you can come round. Be here for six." She sent back. I didnt bother going in so i ran home and quickly got changed. I ran back and knocked on the door. Kaeyi opened it and let me in.

"Keep and eye on martyn while i get changed. I dont trust him to be alone." Kaeyi said before walking upstairs. I nodde and went into the living room. Martyn was on the sofa stroking kiki so i sat next to him. He looked blank and emotionless.

"Martyn say something. Im sorry i made you remember. Im sorry i put you through some shit. Im sorry just please talk to me." I said nearly crying again. He opened his mouth and whispered something but i think he said "i have to get changed." Before putting kiki down and walking away. I stood at the bottom of the stairs and silently climbed up them till i was near the top and was able to hear them.

"Martyn i know i should have told you but i thought you saw my skype message." Kaeyi said

"But i saw sparkles at work and i have a weird feeling about this becky." He muttered. Im glad i have good hearing.

"Its ok. Its just for tonight and thats it ok. I love you stinky but please just get ready." Kaeyi said. I ran downstairs, grabbed a manga and jumpped onto the sofa to look like i had been there the whole time. Luckily the manga i picked was attack on titan junior high so i carried on reading from where i left off. After a few minuets kaeyi came down.

"I dont know what happened but im scared for him. Please just help him and me." She said

"Ok i'll try but ive got to be back home at nine cause of school tomorrow." I said. Just as i finnished that someone knocked at the door. Kaeyi smiled and went to the door. She opened it and sparkles came in.

"Stinky, sparkles and becky are here." She yelled upstairs. I sat normal and carried on reading. Martyn came down and saw becky.

"Its you. Your one of them." He whispered before running back upstairs.