Stranger pt.2

One day a strange man came to our shores, and he swam up to me and walked on to shore. I was in awe because this was the first time I ever saw someone who had both a tail and legs. The strange man tried to pull me into the water but I pulled my arm away from his grasp. "What the heck are you doing!" I yelled. "Y- your not like me?" He stammered. "Of course not! What the hell are you?!" I exclaimed. "Well… sorry for this but whether you like it or not your coming with me." He said. "You didn't even answer my ques-" And that's when he started to sing, it was a sad but sweet melody. I felt my body jerk forward, I tried to scream for help but nothing came out. The strange man went back into the water and I followed. As soon as I touched the water I passed out, I could feel my body floating through the cold, I tried to open my eyes but they wouldn't open, and I wasn't breathing but I was just fine. The only thing I could do was trust this man.

I awoke in a cave that had a pocket of air in it. I was a little groggy and I was trying to remember what happened. I looked up he was staring directly at me, I screamed and backed up. "Calm down! Please stop screaming, your hurting my ears." He exclaimed. "You just kidnapped me, I have every right to be screaming right now! Who are you even?!" I shouted. "Ok, so I get that your mad, so I'll explain it to you. My name is Asan. I am the prince of all sirens." He stated nervously.