Entry pt 6

We swam through the city of off white. Sirens all around having conversations, smiling, talking, swimming together. They looked... happy. Their hair was different hues of blue clashing together in the reflective ocean it was breathtaking. We arrived at the castle which was glistening white. The guards were standing tall at the castle doors. I told Asan I got this and swam up to the guard "We're here to see the emperor" I said proudly, "Let us through!" The guards looked at me in concrossed their spears into an X-like shape. The one on the left said "I don't know what a em-pie-air is but your talking about our Khan he doesn't see common folk." The guard to the right sneered at me "Yeah, especially not people from other races." I snapped, I swung my arm around so I could punch him in the face. Asan holds me back, pulls me into his chest and whispered into my ear "I let me handle this, Ok?" I pull away "Don't touch me you gobdaw." He put his hand across his chest dramatically and said "You wound me with your made up words." He swam up to the guards and his eyes flickered a neon blue. The guards eyes widened and they appeared to be in shock. They flickered their eyes back. Asan turned towards me and gave me a thumbs up. I stared at him in awe and confusion. But I learned not to ask questions and just follow him in.