Book 1 ~ Prologue

Before this starts I just wanna say that the plot credit goes to GamingObli I kinda just yoinked it lol

Written in history books are stories of witchcraft and magic. But there are books dedicated to seven people, these are the seven deadly sins. The group of special holy knights made to combat the 10 commandments, another group of demons who once ruled over the over world.

Long ago, two wars raged throughout the lands. Forever scaring the earth. The first being goddesses against demon. It was called 'the holy war'. Around 17 years after the holy war, another war happened, this one being the seven deadly sins against the Ten Commandments. This war lasted an astounding 8 years before it was finished. Resulting in the death on Dianne the serpent sin and hawk 'the captain of scraps disposal' along with all of the 10 commandments.

After these demons were defeated, the demon lord, after getting enough power restored, was finally released from purgatory and recked havoc across the land, only to be stopped by Meliodas, the dragon sin, former leader of the Ten Commandments, also the son of the demon king.

With no one else to claim the throne, meliodas was crowned demon king and received massive amounts of power. Also, Harlequin, the grizzly sin, current fairy king, has received massive amounts of power as well as ban, the fox sin. The rest of the Sins also received great power. Elizabeth was also named a goddess and a deity, and found out that her mother is the supreme deity.

Meliodas and Elizabeth finally got married and continued with their lives as they should. Until a prophecy was created, one that involved a threat, many times larger than the demon king, and more power than all of the remaining sins combined. And so, they decided on combining their powers and giving it to a human, making them the ultimate weapon to destroy the threat. (A/N whoever receives this power can make it stronger)

They've decided to make it someone who has a pure heart with only good intentions also, another requirement is that they have lost everything, so they have nothing to lose, so in the occasion that said human were to die, nothing would be lost. It sounds harsh, but true. They checked with Merlin, the boar sin, and she estimated that it would take about 2000 years before someone will meet those requirements. And so, they gathered their power together. And waited. On a boy who will soon lose everything. Him being, the sin of betrayal.

Yup, that's the plot lol anyway, hope y'all enjoy this story as much as I hope, and I'll see y'all in the next one.