-Chapter 3-

Izuku then began his seven years of training. Each year with one person, the first being with Merlin, then escanor, king, gowther, ban, Elizabeth then lastly, meliodas.

Year one-Merlin
Izuku learned basic things like, extermination ray, healing, perfect cube and whirlwind. But near the end, he began to learn and perfect more efficiently. Also, his intelligence boosted since Merlin is an intelligente person.

Year two-Escanor

Izuku learned escanors magical attacks but, most importantly, Izuku developed pride (not too much) and confidence. So Izuku isn't the shy little twig anymore.

Year three-King

Izuku learned how to control chastiefol very well. As well as guardian, and other configurations. He also learned how to fly, but can't control it for long unless he is on the pillow.

Year four-Gowther

Izuku learned how to invade minds of others, to either see information or give information. He can also give people nightmares or good dreams. As well as give people random hallucinations. Not much intelligence wise has been learned.

Year five-Ban

Izuku learned how to take power from others and use it for himself. He learned all of band basic, physical and magical attacks. But ban also secretly taught Izuku how to steal and parkour.

Year six-Elizabeth

Elizabeth taught Izuku how to heal others more effectively and faster, she also taught him easy ways to make friends, since he isn't good at it, but she is. Also, she taught him how to control the powers of a deity.

Year seven-Meliodas

Meliodas taught Izuku great physical attacks. And how to become a demon as well as demon magical attacks. But also, how to get the ladies~

With the remaining time they have left, they have Izuku the rest of their power. As well as gifts, all of their sacred treasures. Weapons that will greatly change the impact of a fight. During this intense, seven year training session. Izuku grew to a whopping 5'5 and developed a bit more muscles.

"Well Izuku, this is where you need to wake up." Meliodas says.

"Will i ever see you guys again?" Izuku asks.

"Yes, indeed you will. We'll always be in your conscious. Just talk in your head and we'll hear it." Merlin explains.

"Oh, okay then. Well. This is goodbye I guess." Izuku said. A bit saddened at the fact that they have to leave him.
"Yup. Cya kid." After they all said their good byes, Izuku woke up in what seems to be the nurses office in prison. "Was it all a dream?" He asks himself. He then tries to use some darkness.... and it worked! It wasn't a dream!

"Izuku! Your awake!" He hears. Izuku looks up to see some guards looking at him happily.

"You were asleep for seven days!" One of them exclaims.

"Woah really?" Izuku says, trying to act surprised.

"Yeah! Anyway. For the last three days, some people have come to visit you, saying that they have some important business with you. I think they'll be here soon again today." Another guard says.

"Oh okay. Well, I think I'm gonna eat then head to my cell. When they arrive, I'll speak to them." Izuku says. Now aware at the fact that he hasn't eaten in seven days.

"Oh yeah sure" Izuku stands up, surprising the guards since he grew this much in only seven days. He eats then goes to rest in his cell. After about 2 hours, a guard came to tell him,

"you have visitors."

Done! Same thing as last chapter, comment if you think something needs to change. Have a good day