-Chapter 7-

lil authors note before we start. So, In the near future, I might get some help from other authors to help me write some chapters since, I'm going back to school and highschool can be a hassle since my first priority will always be school over writing. So, just letting you guys know in case I don't get a few chapters out or if my writhing style changes.

The battle commences as Mirio and Nejire rush in head on and Tamaki uses tentacles to attack from long range.

'Guess he has some calamari' Izuku thinks. He already knows their quirks since he gained Merlin's boosted intelligence. Izuku dodges Tamakis tentacle by simply jumping. Mirio and Nejire are already in front of Izuku, ready to attack. Izuku teleports behind Tamaki and chops his neck, effectively knocking him out.

Izuku looks up to see Nejire moving towards him, But doesn't see Mirio. Izuku quickly jumps to the ceiling as Mirio emerges from the ground looking confused. Izuku falls back down while giving Mirio an axe-kick to the head, knocking him out as well.

Izuku then teleports in front of Nejire, who is in shock, and punches her in the gut, hard enough to knock her out.

Izuku dusts himself off and looks around only to see the shocked faces of 2-A. Izuku smiles towards his friends and heals the knocked out three. (A/N I'm making this school have class 1-A, 2-A, 3-A and 4-A. So I'm adding an extra year. I'm also making it so The big three is in class 3-A. Only one year above Izuku. They are still the strongest in the school though.)

Immediately after healing them, they start to wake up. Only for Izuku to teleport them to him and make them lay down.

"You guys just got your ass handed to you. Get some rest" Aizawa says.

"And Izuku, the principal wants to see you." Izuku just smiles and starts to walk towards the office.

'I'm not gonna teleport to the office today. I need to move more.' He thinks. Once he makes it to the office, he knocks three times and hears a

"come in!" From inside. Once he walks in, he sees two people, the Principal and a pro hero. This pro hero is the teacher of 3-A.

"Izuku! Welcome back! We have a proposition for you!" Izuku looks at him questioningly, almost signalling him to continue.

"We'd like you to join class 3-A! Seeing as you're advanced in combat and academics!" Says nezu. Izuku thinks for a second while asking Merlin if this is a good idea. Merlin replies with,

"yes, I think this is good since they will teach you more advanced things than 2-A, although you already know it all. Also, stronger allies for once you fight the incoming threat."

'Okay then' Izuku thinks.

"I'll accept your offer." Says Izuku.

"Great! One more thing. This one, I'm not sure you have a choice though. You are being put in an elite status of the strongest students in school. You know them as the big three, now you are part of the big four! Enjoy yourself Izuku. You are dismissed." Nezu says.

"Yes sir." Izuku replies. And takes his leave.

'The big four huh. Sounds pleasant.'

That's it.
Hope you enjoyed this one.

Stay frosty 🥶☃️😎