-Chapter 14-

First of all... 6k reads! I gained 3k from doing absolutely nothing and I feel bad lol. Anyway. Thank you all for sticking with me during this and for the support. I love y'all ❤️

Not going to like it? What does she mean?

"Okayyyy.... so when?" Izuku asks.

"You have two weeks before it appears." Merlin says. Izuku was shooketh to the core. He barley had time to prepare! He doesn't even know what It looks like! ;) Also, he needs to protect Nejire. Izuku isn't stupid, he knows that he loves her, he just doesn't show it. Also the author was very lazy. Stop that! Anyway. He needed to find a way to defeat it, before it defeats them. But how? Almost everything about that beast is unknown. but still. He can't give up! He has people he needs to protect the ones or one he loves. His friends too but... he has his priorities.

*BOOM*

Many explosions can be heard from the other side of town. Izuku teleports to the noise and sees all might.... and..... All For One...
they're both fighting right now. And all might is losing badly.

Izuku keeps watching, only to see all might use his signature move,
"UNITED STATES OF SMASH!!!"

Then....

"Hahaha. You've gotten weaker, all might." All For One says, holding onto his fist.

"That's cause I didn't put my back into it!! UNITED... STATES OF.... SMASHHHHH!!"

"It's futile All Might. You can't win against me anymore." All For One says, catching this one too. AFO charged up another attack, and says,

"GOODBYE, SYMBOL OF PEACE!"

*boom*

Another huge explosion, followed by a shockwave.

The dust clears out only to see Izuku catching his attack.

"This is pitiful all might." He says.

"Go rest." Izuku continues. All might knows just how powerful Izuku is, and how he can't do anything anymore... his fire is gone...

Izuku eyes AFO with venom.

"What do you think you're doing." Izuku asks.

"Hahahah. Puny brat! I'll kill you!" AFO yells.

Izuku and AFO begins their fight. Its equal for the time being, seeing as Izuku is trying it save his energy and power for the beast, and the number of quirks AFO has. Well... that is until....

"Izuku!!!"

Izuku and AFO look to see Nejire with a worried look on her face. While AFO gets a wicked smile.

"I may as well cause some emotional damage while I'm at it." AFO says while shooting the biggest laser he can muster, straight to Nejire.

*BOOM* EVEN MORE EXPLOSIONS!!!!

When the dust around Nejire settles, we see Izuku shielding Nejire from the laser... In his berserk form... he's done holding back.

Izuku seemingly appears behind all for one and round house kicks him in the back of the head, sending him flying. Then appearing behind again and hitting him. And repeating that cycle, again and again and again. Until,

"OKAY BRAT! ILL HIT YOU WITH THE BIGGEST ATTACK I HAVE!" AFO yells while charging up something big and launching it at Izuku.

But while this happens, Izuku comes out of his berserk form and yells...

"TRUE COUNTER!" And the attack turns around and hits AFO. Izuku turns around to see happy faces turned to shock and horror. Izuku is confused until he turns around... only too see the bottom half of AFO fall over and die.

Izuku turns around with tears in his eyes only to see heroes charge at his yelling things like

"monster!" And "you killed him!" Izuku panicked and teleported away. Leaving a shocked Nejire and All Might.

Seals and chains are breaking... roars are heard from the center of the earth. It's finally woken up. And it's upset. It smells and hears everything... the fear... the joy... it also feels the anger of being locked away for this much time. 'I will have my revenge' it thinks... 'soon.... Izuku midoriya...'

OMG! THIS TOOK SOOOO LONG! I'm sorry!! I'm just trying to finish up some arcs before I put in the beast and stuff. Hope you enjoyed!

Just a reminder! I have a discord server now! The link is in my bio if you want to join!