-Chapter 8-

Before this chapter starts...

What. The hell..

-CHAPTER 8-

After the talk with nezu, Izuku heads to class 2-A where his classmates await him. Why? To announce his departure of course. He makes it to the class where they are seen doing a worksheet with pres. Mic, Izuku then says

"I'm being moved classes. Bye." And starts to walk out. He hears a

"Deku Wait!" And just replies with,

"I said my name is midoriya." When Uraraka hears that, she stops and looks down as Izuku continues to walk to his new classroom.

When he arrives to the class he simply knocks on the door. He hears the students that were once talking inside, stop. And the teacher saying,

"oh yeah! I forgot to say, we have a new student joining us this year. Come in!" Izuku pushes open the door and walks in. People start giving him weird looks and hears people murmuring things like,

'looks kinda young' and 'did he get the right class?' And then he sees Nejire giving him the biggest smile ever seen before. Izuku simply smiles back and begins to introduce himself.

"Hello everyone, my name is Izuku Midoriya. I'm being transferred from 2-A to here because I'm advanced In combat and academics. Any questions?" He sees a student raise his hand.

"Yes? You at the back." He says.

"What your quirk?" The student asks.

"Oh. I never really thought of a name for it.... I guess it's called the seven sins? I'm not good at naming things..." Izuku replies.

"Ah yes. Izuku, aren't you going the elite status as well?" The teacher says. The entire class looks like they've seen a ghost.

"WHAT??" They all (but three) say in unison.

"Yup! He beat all three of us!" Mirio says.

"Now were the big four!" Nejire continues.

"WHATTT?????" The class again says in unison.

"Okay class, calm down. Izuku, take a sweat beside Nejire." The teacher says again. Izuku makes his way to the seat and sits down. The class continues normally and the lunch bell rings.

Izuku goes to the cafeteria and gets his food from the pro hero, lunch rush. He starts looking for a seat and sees Nejire waving at him as if saying 'come here!' So, that's what he does. He sits with Nejire, Mirio and Tamaki. During lunch, They talk about regular school stuff until Mirio notices Nejire staring at Izuku with a slight blush on her face. So Mirio leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"Someone's got a crush~" he says. Nejire starts to sputter nonsense and turns a shade of red I never even knew was a colour. Once she notices what he did she starts to pout. So Izuku says,

"cmon Nejire don't pout, you look a lot prettier when you're smiling." And then a pause.

"Wait I said that out loud didn't I?" He says. Mirio and Tamaki bursts out laughing while Nejire, once again turns extremely red. But this time, Izuku turns red as well. The lunch bell rings and they return to class where the day goes by relatively quick. Izuku makes it to his dorm and flops on the bed. Thinking 'why did I do that....'

Well that was a slow chapter. So yeah that's it. Buh bye