I have something to tell you

Peter swung from tower to tower making his way home. It was 12:30 and he had been stopping crime all morning hat he forgot that Mj was coming over.

He ducked into the ally way next to his apartment building and quickly got changed. Once he was changed he ran up to his apartment and unlocked the door only to be met with no one home.
May must be working today than.

He ran to his room and quickly started organizing his room until he heard a knock on his door. That must be MJ.

He walked over to the door but before he opened the door, he looked over to the mirror next to the door that May put so she could always make sure she looked nice before she exited he house. He looked over and noticed his hair was a mess and he tried to fix it quickly until he heard a second knock at the door. He swung open the door and there was Mj standing outside the door. She's wearing some light jeans that are rolled up at the bottom she's wearing a grey shirt with black denim jacket. She had her hair but a few strands of hair are framing her beautiful face.

"So you asked me over to stare at me peter?" She said giving him a questioning look.

Peter just stared at her "umm no sorry"

"So are you gonna let me in" gesturing to the living room.

" oh yea sorry about that" moving aside to let mj in.

Mj walks over to the couch and sit down,"so what did you wanna talk about peter?"

Peter was now sitting on the couch and he was nervous. He wasn't sure if he should tell Mj if he liked her first or tell her he's spider-man. Both of which were his biggest secrets at the moment. But then again this is the girl he really liked and wanted to be an open book with. So he was gonna tell her about him being Spider-Man. Than if it feels right he would maybe ask her on a date.

He shifted his position on the couch to turn to look at her."MJ we're friends right? So I can tell you a secret and you won't go telling everyone."

"Well of course we're friends I wouldn't be here if we weren't. And I won't tell anyone your secrets I really only talk to you and loser#2 so who am I supposed to tell. Also what could be so secretive that you had me come all the way to your house to tell me and not just send me a text are you like spider-man or something,"she rolled her eyes and let out a small laugh. But she quickly noticed how visibly stiff peter got.

"Wait don't tell me you're actually Spider-Man, Peter. I knew it well I was actually 67% sure but I knew it." She continued to ramble while peter was shocked. Ned was right she did figure it out.

"Mj calm down ummm yea I'm Spider-Man don't make a big deal out of it. Please" he pleaded.

"Peter calm down if what you're worried about is me telling your secret than you can calm down I won't tell anyone." Peter let out a sigh of relief.

"Cool I just wanted to get that off my chest ummm why did you think I was Spider-Man?" He questioned her.

"Well I'm very observant and you kinda were disappearing when he, you came. Also Washington your voice sounded familiar and I kinda knew the day I questioned where you were going when I became captain." She looked at him and saw his eyes grow wide.

"Wow" he eyed her as she shifted her legs on to the couch to sit down with her feet tucked under her. "Umm Mj there is also something I wanted to ask you." He moves in a bit closer.

"What is it Pete." She moves closer and quickly glanced at his lips.

Peter was now leaning in and so was Mj. "Umm Mj I wanted to ... I want to tell you that I ..." Peter was caught off guard by the sound of the door opening and both of them quickly jumped apart.

May and Happy stepped through the door and saw both teenagers sitting on both sides of the couch with blush crossing their faces.

"Um sorry did we interrupt something?" May asked.

"Um no you didn't I was actually leaving." Mj got up and quickly glanced at Peter before walking out of the apartment.

"Are you okay? Peter?" May questioned him once she saw a small flash of disappointment cross peter's face.

"Yea Im okay May. Ummmm Hi happy?" Peter felt weird that happy was May but if it may happy then he would be happy for her. He glanced at them and walked into his room.

He had almost told Mj how he felt . He and Mj almost kissed. Oh my god they almost kissed. Peter blushed bright red just thinking about the moment. He wondered if May and happy didn't walk in would they actually have ended up kissing. He wanted to tell her that he likes her. He wanted to ask her on a date. He wanted to see her smile and say yes. And he wanted to feel her lips. Maybe it wasn't the right time.

While peter was to busy overthinking different scenarios about what could've been and what couldn't have as a typical teenager went. Mj was contemplating if should send such a risky text to the one person she felt the most open with. The person she had been having feeling for since freshman year. The guy that she didn't want to like but made her weak in the knees. The one that just told her that he was a superhero that swung across New York fighting crime. Peter fucken Parker. They had almost kissed and here she was think if should text him or just ignore him. She didn't know what to do.

By the time Mj was supposed to be in bed she couldn't go to sleep thinking about what she should say to peter. She wanted to text him and tell him that she liked him. She wanted to go on a date with him. She wanted to his quirky smile that made her want to do nothing kiss him then and there. Mj didn't sleep that night she thought of different things to do. Mj decided to do the only logical teenager did if they liked somewhat flirt with them but also ignore them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also Happy Birthday to Peter Parker☺️

Also I'm gonna make the characters tell peter happy birthday but that will be out tomorrow or the day after! So look out for those!