Two Perfect Halves

One year later

Peter Parker has come a long way from being a normal teenage boy in Queens, New York. From getting bit by a radioactive spider with side effects that concluded in him having superhuman powers, to fighting with THE IRON MAN against THE CAPTAIN AMERICA in Germany, to becoming the leader of a new crew of the Avengers, to starting a family with the girl he loved more than life itself. He really has gone through alot but he wouldn't change it for a thing.

Peter swung as fast as he could trying to get back home. He was late and Mj was going to kill him. He couldn't believe he lost track of time. Not only was he late for his first son's birth he was now late to his first birthday. He was dead. He kept swinging, pushing off buildings and shooting his webs to the next upcoming building. He was almost there until his phone started to ring.

"Sir you have an incoming call from MJ. Shall I answer it?" Karen said.

Man he was dead. " Yes please." Peter said.

"Peter Benjamin Parker! Where the hell are you?" Michelle yelled into the phone.

Peter knew she was going to yell at him but he still was startled by her aggressive tone. "MJ, I am almost there I promise. I'll be there in a few minutes just don't blow out the candles without me."

" You have 5 minutes and counting Parker. I will do it and you know it so you better hurry. You now have 4 minutes and 45 seconds." Mj said and ended the call.

He was at least twenty five blocks away; he had to be quick. Peter swung with haste and jumped over buildings at a tremendous speed. He was now 15 blocks away when Karen gave him the 3 minute warning. Suddenly a helicopter passed by over him and he quickly shot a web towards it hanging on to the plane now as it took him over New York. He was now 5 blocks away with 2 minutes left to spear.

He was going to make it. However, the helicopter started to change its direction flying away from his home. He quickly let go and free fell. The feeling of falling scared peter at first but it now brought him serenity. He quickly stretched out his hand letting out a new web which attached itself to another building. He was a block away with 1min to spare; he was going to be fine.

Then he heard it.

The squeaking of the tires.

His head snapped in the direction of the sound. A car was furiously stopping as a boy was running across the street after his ball. Peter quickly swung to pick up the boy just before the care could hit him and stop.

"Peter you have 30 seconds." Karen said.

Peter put the boy down on the sidewalk. And shot a web towards the ball and pulled his first back. He caught the ball and gave it to the young boy who just stayed watching his hero in amazement.

"Be careful next time kid." He said.

The boy just nodded, still shocked about Spider-Man being in front of him.

"20 seconds Peter," Karen said.

Peter quickly shot a web to the nearest building and jumped, lifting himself into the air. He could see his home.

"10 Seconds Peter," Karen said.

He gave a few long swings until he finally made it to the window of his two story house. He opened the window and jumped inside. He needed to quickly change.

"5 seconds."

He took off his suit, almost ripping it in the process.

"4 seconds."