Peter and Mj Night Out

Peter quickly put on his shoes. He was so excited to be going out with Mj just the two of them without the rest of the group. He loved spending time with everyone in Italy but he hasn't really gotten to be alone with Mj this whole trip.

Peter and Mj haven't really talked about the kisses that were shared in her room. It was just something they haven't decided to speak on. Peter assumed Mj didn't bring it up beachside she doesn't really talk about her feelings or wasn't really open.

Peter's been wanting to kiss her again ever since then but someone is always either in the room or is about to interrupt them. He wanted to have a moment on this trip were he could maybe be able to kiss her again.

Peter remembered the way she had first peaked his lips it has surprised him but for the few seconds that her lips were on his, peter wanted more. He wanted more of her soft lips, he wanted her to run her hands through her hair and he wanted to wrap his arms around her.

Peter almost got were he was supposed to be. Peter carefully and quietly closed the door to his room and made his way outside making sure he grabbed the keys to the car and the house. He hoped that no one would hear him open the garage and turn on one of Mr.Starks cars. While he was sure the Mr.Stark has cameras in the house and could see him borrowing one of the cars it was fine Mr.Stark was the one that he could actually take a car out for a spin. As long as aunt may and happy don't find out then he's good.

He turned on the car and backed up the car on to the street where Mj was waiting in front of the gate of the house. She smiled at him and got in the car.

"So we stealing Stark's cars now." She laughed and he joined her. "I didn't know you could drive?"

"Um yeah Mr.Stark actually taught me a few weeks ago said that I need to learn how to drive. But these cars are like Tesla's they drive themselves but way better too." He typed in the address on to the screen and waited for the gps to give him directions on wear to go. While he typed in the information Mj was watching the screen until the location of where they were going appeared on the screen.

"We are going to a 24 hour arcade at 11pm!?"

"Yup I found it and I've been wanting to go."

"But why didn't we go during the day with the others?"

"Um I actually hoped for it to just be us and it could possibly be a date?!"

"Aww Loser you should have just asked I would have said yes if you would have told me it was a date."

"Great well we are almost there just a few more minutes it's not really that far."

Peter drove the car a few more blocks until they were finally at the arcade. Peter parked the car and they headed into the arcade.

As they walked into the arcade mj intertwined their hands together. Peter looked over to her and she just smiled over at him.

They walked over to reception were peter bought them both gaming cards. So that they could play around the arcade for a while.

Peter and Mj walked over to the air hockey table and played a few rounds. Peter and Mj were tied on wins 4-4 each. Then Mj came up with an idea.

"So how about a little wager?!" She smirked.

Peter raised an eyebrow. "What are you thinking?"

"How about if I win then I get to have your midtown sweater and you owe me ice cream."

"Okay I get the ice cream but why do you want my sweater?"

"Because yours is more comfortable and it smells nice."