!!! Wedding Day !!!

(Time Skip to 6 months after the got engaged)

It was a beautiful summer day in Venice. The sun was beaming and the city of mirrors was flourishing with tourist of all sorts sightseeing the beauties that the city intel's. However, sightseeing wasn't on Peters mind this particular day. For it was the day he would be marrying the girl that always kept him in his place even with all his superhero duties. The girl that reminded him he would always have compassion in his life. To say he was nerves was an understatement. Peter wasn't nervous about her changing her mind and abandoning him at the alter. He was nervous that something would go wrong on the day that he would dearly in his heart until he died. He didn't want to mess up anything for. God how he loved her. He waited in his room, in his suit, by the window still waiting for Ned his best man to come and get him when it was time for the ceremony. He just sat there day dreaming of his future with MJ and all the possible things that could go wrong today.

"Peter" Ned called out as he walked into the room. " it's time Peter."

Peter nodded and walked out of the room into the villas garden to stand under the alter.

MJ stood in front of the mirror smoothing out her dress as her mother and May came and put the veil on her head. It was almost time she knew. It a few minutes she would be seeing Peter again.

"Oh Michelle you look breath taking." Her mother said with tears welling up in her eyes.

"If I know that boy, Peter is gonna start crying when he see you." May said with the biggest smile on her face.

MJ couldn't help but smile it was happening she really was marrying Peter soon. Betty had come In and told them it was time for her to make her way to the garden. As she walked to the garden she couldn't stop smiling remembering her first time coming to Venice. Venice was we're she and peter had stuck out to an arcade in the middle of the night and that night Peter had asked her to be his girlfriend. So that's why Venice held a place in her heart and she wanted to have the wedding here. At the villa that they got together at.

She was to lost in her thoughts that she was already standing in front of the gate that lead in to the garden. Her dad was waiting for her there with tears in his eyes. She never really got along with her father he was always gone from home, working and than her parents got divorced. They never really had an interaction after that but that didn't mean she didn't love him as her dad still. She stood there waiting for her brides maids as each one of them went in with their partners. She waited until the last pair went in being Ned and Gwen as he was peters best man and her maid of honer. She hear the music start playing and she knew it was time she would see Peter.

"Are you ready Michelle." Her dad asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be." She smiled as the gates opened and she immediately searched for Peter. Until there eyes met and the world disappeared around them. Locking them in time and space.

Wow was all he could say. MJ stepped through that door and his breath was taken away. He felt his heart beat hard shaking his rib cage. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. He felt something wet drip down his face but didn't care he knew he was crying. He was crying over how the girl that called him a loser and didn't want anything to do with him would be his for to love for forever. When she finally got up to the alter he reached out to take her hand.

"MJ. I Love You." He said in a whisper she could only hear.

She smiled, " I know loser."

Tony who was officiating their union after he pestered Peter and MJ told everyone to sit down and had started. "Now if everyone would sit down so we can get this show on the road. We are gathered here today the union of Peter Benjamin Parker and Michelle Jones in marriage. In the years they have been together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife. Even though I don't know why anyone would want to marry this kid," he rolled his eyes and waited for the audience and MJ to stop laughing before tony decided to continue. " We are not gonna get into all that boring wedding speech stuff so we gonna go straight to we're it counts the vows and the rings. Alright Kid you start."

Peter took in a deep breath and squeezed MJ hands. "How do I even start MJ. First and foremost I love you. You have never failed to amaze me and everyday that I have spent with you there has been something new that has made me love you more. From your love of literature, your love of murder documentaries or the the office, and how you love to lightly protest because you aren't afraid of others opinions. I am in love with your smile, your voice, your body, your eyes, your laugh, your intelligence but most of all I am in love with you MJ I have accepted you for being you. So thank you for being you and allowing me to see you as you are and allowing me to love you for who you are. I would give up my powers for you, I would give up the world for MJ. I choose you only you and I'll choose you all over again. You are my best friend, my life. Marrying you is my true hearts desire," Peter reaches out his hand to whip the tears streaming down her face. "I love you."

Tony spoke up, "okay scary girl now you." He smiled towards MJ knowing that she grew accustomed to the name and he knew that if she was mad she was capable of murdering him. She smiled back to him knowing something was coming his way later.

MJ look back into peters eyes. Mesmerizing them as if it was the last time she would see them. She took in a big breath and spoke. " Oh Peter , my loser I love you. Each day I love you more than yesterday and les than tomorrow. I wasn't expecting you. I didn't think that we would end up together. The single most extraordinary thing I've ever done with my life is fall in love with you. I fell in love with a loser who chose to do the right thing and protect those he loves and those who are innocent. This loser has the biggest heart and I love him for it and he is the biggest weirdo and if you are lucky enough to find a weirdo, never let them go. I realized I wanted to spend the rest of my life with the day you held after a tough time in my life and you helped me. And when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. So Peter I love you and loving you will be the greatest adventure I'll have in this lifetime ." She was a mess after tears pouring down her face. But peter wasn't any much better he was crying rivers.

Tony wiped a tear that fell from his face. " Now the rings."

Ned and Gwen gave them there rings.

"Now Peter do you take Michelle to be your lawfully wedded wife in sickness and in health for you to cherish forever asking as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"Now Michelle do you take Peter to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health for you to cherish forever asking as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"By the state of New York and for the fact of being an absolute legend as I am. I pronounce you husband and wife. You May now kiss the bride!"

Peter and MJ leaned in sealing their bond as Husband and Wife. Timed stop and all he felt was her soft lips on his and her hot breath mixing with his. It was there first kiss as a married couple and he couldn't get enough of her. As they pulled away they could do nothing but get lost in each others eyes for those told the story of their love for one another. This was the start for them, the start of the family they both have been wanting for awhile now. And they were lucky to share it with all the people that have become their family throughout the year now they had only wished Peter's parents were here and Uncle Ben to see just how their boy grew up to live and love.