*^* Time Skip *^*

The gang has graduated from university and has been up in all Avengers Projects and Missions!! Tony has decided to retire to see his daughter grow and he would stay retired unless there was some major catastrophe that was in need of all hero's. He is however still build and improving on suits and anything to help the avengers. Cap and Nat are on absent leave as they had decided to start a family. Bruce has some what retired as same as Tony but he is taking over the research and medical of the tower. Thor is back on Asgard. Clint is retired watching his kids grow. This means that the first ever Avengers team is off the bored making room for the new avengers to start leading into a new era or superheroes. Peter is leading the new team with Harley as his second in command. There has been some new there and now but nothing major that they couldn't handle and hopefully it would stay that way. MJ has become the political representative for the avengers and has been doing her job fantastically including convincing the U.N to not control them the Accords that they reinstated after some trouble in Thailand. Ned is a leading technician at Stark Industries and is helping Tony make things for the Avengers. Betty is currently becoming a wellness ambassador. The entire team lives at the avengers headquarters with exception of a few who live less than 10 min away.  Peter is quit loving his life and he only hopes to expand on that happiness!