Chapter 1 - Can I Blow You?

Chapter 1: Can I Blow You?

*****

"Chu..."

It was one of those scorching hot summer days where everyone was either chilling by a pool or seeking coverage by a freezing air-conditioned house. Jennie and Jisoo had chosen the latter, eager to get away and finally have a private moment to themselves during the summer.

Classes had just ended and with it being the summer before the YG club parts ways, Chaeyoung Park was taking it upon herself to organize as many activities as possible, to make sure they saw each other enough before they all left Lima. In Jisoo's opinion after the first day, that was one day too many. However, she kept going purely because Jennie enjoyed being around the now broken up club. And maybe she was actually going to miss the YG kids. You'd only hear her admit that when she was under the influence of alcohol or in one of those moods where Jennie could get anything out of her.

Currently the two girls were comfortably curled up on the huge couch – named the orgy couch by Jennie – in the den of Jisoo's moderately sized house. The girlfriends were having one of their long forgotten movie day/nights. Whenever they would plan these days, the girls would take turns in picking a theme for both movie and food.

Today's theme was 80's and Chinese takeout.

"Yeah, Jen?"

Jisoo turned her attention from the random movie that was presently playing and faced her girlfriend. Jennie had that look on her face. The one where Jisoo knew she was either thinking of an amazing plan or was really confused about something.

"Can I blow you?" Jennie's question was as innocent as she could have made it. No seriously, it sounded like a six-year-old had said it to her father after hearing her seventeen-year-old brother ask his girlfriend to do that to him.

Jisoo's jaw dropped from the sheer bluntness of Jennie's inquiry. "Uh-I...wha-Huh?" Obviously Jisoo hadn't heard right. Sure she was used to Jennie's off-hand comments and the occasional blunt question. But she'd never really been as forward with sex as Jisoo.

Oh don't get me wrong, Jennie could dominate Jisoo better than Jisoo could Jennie, but she was never one to use words...

"Can I blow you?" the brunette repeated.

Jisoo definitely heard correctly. "S-sure?" She quickly coughed away her uncertainty. "Uh, I-I mean, sure. Go ahead."

The appendage between her legs was twitching in anticipation. The off-hand comment had done nothing but make the blood in her body rush to the junction of her legs.

"Yay!" the overly excited dancer cheered before leaning down. She was moving at an exceedingly slow pace and the Korean was ready to die from eagerness. The bulge between her legs was slowly growing with every inch the brunette leaned down.

Jisoo could sufficiently see the cleavage she adored from the top of Jennie's cami. Underneath the bright purple material was her tiny bikini top securely tied around her neck. Her dick twitched at the sight.

She looked at the brunette hovering over her lap and noticed the same expression written on her face as before.

"Jen?"

"Shh..."

Jisoo didn't know what to do or say at this point. She was so turned on and Jennie was just hovering over her, not doing anything. Her mouth was so close to being where she so needed it to be, but Jisoo couldn't think straight enough to place her hand on the brunette's head to guide her there.

Jennie carefully started to inch Jisoo's tight cami up her stomach before turning her attention to the waist band of the Korean's barely-there shorts. No matter how many times the girls have had sex, Jisoo still found herself being self-conscious of the huge bulge in her shorts. Was it Jennie's blatant stare?