Chapter 3 - Being Selfish

Chapter 3: Being Selfish

*****

The girls stayed hugging for a while. After such an intense and emotion filled period of sex, both girls just found peace in being wrapped around each other. Who doesn't love the feeling of hugging the one person you love more than love itself?

Today, Jisoo found herself thinking while she lay in the huge tub with Jennie.

What they had just done, it connected them on a level they hadn't yet reached before. It was like they were one person almost. They shared an experience that no one else could do with them and Jisoo wouldn't have it any other way.

Jisoo didn't trust many people, but when it came to the brunette wrapped around her, she couldn't think of anything else besides trust. The girls loved each other. They trusted each other. They looked at each other in ways that even their parents couldn't understand.

They looked at each other like no one else existed in the world. And no one else did when it was just the two of them.

When they had each other, all the bad things disappeared. The bad things throughout four years of high school never happened. Their falling out the summer before seventh grade never happened. The time Chaerin Kim and Dara Kim walked in on Jennie riding Jisoo on the couch in the Kim den during winter break of junior year never happened.

But the good, the love, the friendships; they all happened.

Despite the good and the bad, everything the girls have been put through, all the shit they've endured; it's made them stronger. It's pushed them together in ways not many people will ever be able to find in their lifetime.

Who fucking cares that Jisoo Kim was born with a penis? Who cares that even though Jennie Kim was born a girl and just happened to be gay, she fell in love with Jisoo anyway, regardless of the minor detail of an extra appendage. If Jisoo were to ever decide to make the change and get surgery to remove her penis, Jennie would support her in every way she could think of. And if she didn't, then it wouldn't matter.

The girls are in love. They don't love each other for their looks (though they aren't complaining that they're both hot), they don't love each other for the amazing sex they have. No, these two teens fell in love before they even knew what it meant to love someone.

They give new meaning to the phrase 'making love' every time they do so.

The girls are in love and no one is going to take that away from them. No one can hurt them, no one but themselves. If the time comes and they find that they are pulling away from each other, then they'll do what they have to do to keep each other happy. Even if that means taking time apart or worse, breaking up.

But right now, at this point in their lives. They only see themselves loving each other with all the love they have in their bodies, in their hearts. Jennie stole Jisoo's heart at such a young age and she was standing right there holding her heart out for the Korean to take. It's not a question anymore. Even if the two ever find themselves separated for whatever reason it may be, their hearts will never belong to the rightful owner anymore. Jennie's heart will forever beat in Jisoo's chest and Jisoo's heart will forever beat in Jennie's.

Some people say that teenagers are never truly in love because they are so young; they don't know what it means. In the minds of the two girls, currently cuddled together in lukewarm water, those people can go fuck themselves. Jisoo Kim and Jennie Rubyjane Kim are soul mates. No one can tear them apart, and if they do find themselves on separate paths, those pathways will always lead them back to one another. Always and forever.

Like all of the baths the lovers take with each other, they end up half asleep whispering the most random things into each other's ears.

"Did you know that if you don't have a birth certificate, then you're like a fake person? Like an alien."