Chapter 2 - A New Level of Trust

Chapter 2: A New Level of Trust

*****

"Babe, you don't have to continue that..."

"I have to get it ready if you're going to fuck me, right?"

...

Jisoo didn't know why, but she couldn't stop picturing the feeling of Jennie filling her up so well. In fact, she was craving it at this point. The thought got her hard; harder than she could ever remember being.

But why?

Shouldn't she be refusing? She'd always denied her girlfriend's request when Jennie tried to get Jisoo to take her from the back. She had always thought the action of anal sex was just disgusting. I mean, do you know what comes out of there?

And yet...here she is, making her way back down Jennie's body about to thoroughly prepare the object that is about to penetrate her for the first time.

That shit should be fucking terrifying...

Jisoo placed short kisses down Jennie's stomach and once again stopped at her naval.

With each lick and kiss the Korean would place, she was slowly gaining that much more confidence in what was about to happen.

She was still nervous as her head dipped down once more to take in the rubber cock. She sucked on the head for a few short moments before releasing to run her tongue up the length.

"Oh shit, Jichu. You look so freaking hot right now." Jennie moaned as Jisoo locked eyes with her girlfriend. When her mouth was hovering over the dick once more, Jisoo smirked. Jennie moaned again at the look on her face.

The brunette's hands were balled up into fists, grabbing the sheets of Jisoo's bed tightly. She knew if her hands were where she wanted them – in Jisoo's hair – she'd be forcing the other girl down again.

Before Jennie knew what was going on, Jisoo opened her mouth and leaned down to start taking in the phallus. Jisoo was trying to keep her breathing steady and her mouth relaxed. After about three inches were in, she paused. She looked up at Jennie again and reveled in the expression of sheer pleasure gracing her features. Jisoo felt like her throat couldn't take anymore but pushed on anyway.

"Baby, relax your throat," Jennie tried to coach. Jisoo did what she was told and released the tension that was building up around her neck.

She continued to push her mouth down more, determined to swallow Jennie as she does Jisoo. The dick prodded her throat after another inch and Jisoo couldn't take it. She gagged again and Jennie hastily pulled her hips away from the Korean's face.

Droplets were forming in her eyes from the sensation of wanting to throw up again. She quickly wiped them away and started again on the fake cock.

Third time's a charm.

Jennie let out a high pitched squeak as she watched her girlfriend – with a resolute look on her face – descend on the dick once again.

She took the head into her mouth and slowly started swallowing the full length. Her throat was as relaxed as it could be as the phallus was beginning to slide down with limited friction. Jennie moaned loudly at the sight of Jisoo's lips touching the harness secured around her hips.

Jisoo pulled her head back just a bit before bobbing back down.

Jennie threaded her fingers through dark hair and tried to control her hips from making any sudden movements. She felt Jisoo nudge her hands under her butt and she canted her hips up when she felt Jisoo squeeze.