seventeen

y/n's eyes fluttered open as she slowly woke up. as her vision focused, she found herself in the boys' dimly lit studio. she shifted in her position on the couch, and the person pressed against her grumbled. changbin's eyes slowly opened and met hers. she didn't move, staring at him, realizing the situation. she'd be lying if she said her heart wasn't picking up pace as she realized how close they were, legs tangled. he stared back at her, still half asleep. he propped up on on elbow so he was looking down at her, but didn't pull away. y/n tensed, before reaching out and grabbing the collar of changbin's hoodie, pulling him down towards her. his lips crashed onto hers and his eyes widened in surprise. her hands loosened their grip on his collar, and they parted for a second to breathe. he stared at her for a moment and then leaned in slowly, hand cupping her face. she smiled into his lips and wrapped her arms around his neck. the kiss deepened as his hands found their way to her waist and her fingers ran through his hair. their hips pressed together as they pulled each other closer.

"HEY NOT ON THE COUCH YOU ANIMALS!" a voice rang through the room, making y/n and changbin break apart immediately. minho stood in the doorway holding two plastic bags, filled with takeout. chan snickered behind him. the two on the couch attempted to pull apart, forgetting they were more or less tangled together and rolled off the couch on to the floor.

"its fine they were just making out leave them alone!" chan laughed, playfully patting a disgusted minho on the shoulder and throwing them a wink. minho glared at the flustered changbin and y/n on the floor and put the food on the coffee table in the center of the room. the two awkwardly shuffled off the floor and sat side by side on the couch.

"it looked like it was going a lot farther than making out," minho grumbled, taking out his dinner from a bag. he sat on the arm rest of the other smaller couch that chan has sat down in. y/n quietly reached for a water bottle, avoiding minho's glare.

"you and kira have done worse on our couch..." changbin muttered, digging through one of the takeout bags in search of his dinner. chan let out a loud laugh and y/n choked on her water. minho threw his water bottle at changbin.