seven

"hey! come in!" chan opened the front door with his usual goofy smile. kira and y/n greeted him, high five-ing him on the way in. minho was laying across the couch, but quickly sat up straight once he saw the girls. changbin, who was lying on the floor, raised a peace sign, not taking his eyes off the tv. y/n nudged him with her foot before lying down next to him.

"hey full offense but you suck at this." she laughed.

"i'm literally winning woman!" changbin whined, pushing her away with his shoulder.

"whatever" she rolled onto her back and watched chan emerge from the kitchen with a bowl of tortilla chips.

"this is all we have right now we'll probably have to doordash dinner," chan held up a box of refrigerated guacamole. y/n shrugged and made grabby hands, so he set the food down beside her, and sat on the other side of changbin.

the shorter boy eventually lost his game and turned off the tv, sitting up. once they'd shoveled enough chips and guac in their mouths, minho announced he was bored.

"lets play truth or dare."

"that always turns into smash or pass in this group." kira pointed out. they all looked at changbin, who was definitely the reason for the numerous smash or pass incidents.

"what? its a good truth question!"

"its not. its really not." minho responded with a straight face.

"no one ever chooses dare though," chan said, another chip entering his mouth.

"yeah because we're lazy as fuck,"

"shut up y/n you're just a coward." changbin stuck his tongue out. she rolled her eyes.

"you were the one that was too scared to prank call dominoes last time!"

"i-"

"thats what i thought you pizza lookin headass"

"you callin me a snack?" changbin threw her a playful look, to which she responded with an expression of disgust.

"hey can you guys like, keep it in your pants for like two seconds?" kira threw a tortilla chip at changbin's face.

"i have no idea what you're talking about," y/n replied, unfazed. the other girl shook her head in exaggerated disappointment.

"you guys are so annoying."

"hey!"

"shut up changbin you're the most annoying!"

"kiss my ass y/n!"