fourteen

"so...why did you yell your insta handle out the window that day?" y/n suddenly asked, looking at the boys. they were sprawled around their living room, like always. y/n was laying on the couch, changbin and chan on the floor, and minho and jisung at the dining table.

"oh yeah" changbin looked up from his phone, recalling the memory.

"it was a dare i think," minho replied, turning in his chair to face them.

"what are you guys talking about?" jisung asked, interested in any excuse to think about anything other than the physics homework in front of him.

"ah, right. we met y/n because minho dared changbin to yell out the window and get someone to follow his insta." chan chuckled at their past stupidity.

"yeah thank god y/n responded, i thought i'd have to hang out the window for another hour before someone would yell back." changbin snorted.

"thank god y/n responded, i thought minho and changbin would be single for the rest of their lives." chan muttered. jisung snickered before minho shot him a look, making him silent.

"what do you mean, you know ALL the girls want some of this." changbin gestured to himself with one hand.

"whatever shortie."

"YOU'RE ONLY TWO INCHES TALLER THAN ME"