four

"thanks so much for coming with me," y/n grinned, clinging to kira's arm. they walked down a flight of stairs that led to a door labelled CLÉ. "huh, weird name"

"it's ok, we'll just lose our kidneys together," the other girl muttered, opening the door. the room was pretty full, and bass from on stage speakers made the room vibrate. the two girls pushed past a number of bodies before ending up at the bar. collecting some drinks, they again pushed past people and found a table to stand at. the artist that had been on stage when they'd enter wrapped up, quickly saying a word of thanks and self promoting. he shuffled off stage, and a man with an uncanny behavioral resemblance to hasan minhaj the took the mic.

"what's up everybody welcome back to another live music night at CLÉ. that was indigo please go check him out @indigogo on social media. next up we have, a personal favorite, THE rap trio 3racha." y/n and kira perked up at the familiar name. the crowd seemed to roar with applause as music started spilling out of the speakers once again. three boys hopped onto the stage and immediately introduced themselves, through a rap. y/n recognized changbin and another blonde boy from his instagram.

"i'm going to get closer...for research purposes." she said, beginning to leave the table. kira stuck to her side.

"just say you're going to see the middle one's arms."

"i mean look at them, don't you want to see them??"

"yeah ok fair"

YOU
sir i have one (1) question for you

_SEOCHANGBIN
??

YOU

ARE THESE REALI MEAN WHAT THE FUCK

ARE THESE REAL
I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK

_SEOCHANGBIN
UM IS THAT MY ARM
WHERE DID YOU GET THIS

YOU
i took it

_SEOCHANGBIN
yOU TOOK THIS ???
WHEN???

YOU
uh two hours ago

_SEOCHANGBIN
WHERE
OH
YOU WERE AT CLÉ??

YOU
uh
surprise !

_SEOCHANGBIN
HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT OUR SHOW

YOU
chan,, invited me

_SEOCHANGBIN
yOU KNOW CHAN??

YOU
no
he just,, stole your phone
wait did you not know about any of this?

_SEOCHANGBIN
NO??

"roommates"
changbin, minho, chan

_SEOCHANGBIN

no one ever tell hasan i referenced him in a fic i will literally k*ll you