thirteen

"this place is hella dope," y/n whispered to minho as chan, jisung, and changbin worked. the studio was dimly lit. one end had two small couches, one big couch, and a coffee table. the other end had the actual booth and recording equipment. minho and y/n were lounged on the couches, as the boys crowded around the work table, deep in discussion.

"i know right, its changbin's technically. kids hella rich." minho smirked, looking up at the ceiling. y/n let her eyes wander around the room, and then back at the boys. she made eye contact with changbin who smiled at her. she chuckled and looked away.

"alright i'm going in kids!" changbin announced, slipping into the recording booth. y/n zoned out as they fixed some of the equipment, but was quick to snap out of it when the boy started rapping. she nearly fell out of her chair once he opened his mouth. chan looked back at her to make sure she was ok as she stumbled out of the couch and towards them.

"you have an audience now." chan laughed into the speaker. changbin grinned in the studio, winking at them through the glass.

"he can do that real fast." she said, to no one in particular. she heard minho snort behind them. after hearing recording his parts a number of times, y/n unconsciously opened her mouth. "i wonder what else that tongue can do."

"Y/N!" chan yelled, wide eyed and covering jisung's ears. "NOT IN FRONT OF THE KID!" she awkwardly laughed and apologized.

"wanna find out?" changbin, who was now leaning in the studio doorway, smirked.

"maybe later-i'm gonna be late for work"

"that's not a no" changbin noted aloud, as y/n picked up her bag and jacket and bag from the couch. she said nothing, just glancing at him before waving the rest of the boys goodbye.

"chan let go of him he's in high school he knows what sex is!" changbin's laugh was the last thing y/n heard before the studio door closed behind her.