Chapter 11 ✨

"No. You'll see when we get there."

"Uhhh...Imma ask again. Where are we going?"

He just looked at me then looked back at the road. Lemme tell you now, this man was driving with one hand on the wheel and one hand on my thigh. Not cuffing season yet but I might just have to cuff this young man.

"Um ok. giving me very much annoyed vibes."

"Glad you caught on."

"The attitude was very much not needed Sir."

He just shook his head and laughed.

"Fine, if you won't tell me where we're going, lemme get the aux cord so I can put you on."

I took the aux cord, connected it to my phone and started scrolling through my Spotify.

"Hmmm lemme put him on to some Brent Faiyaz." I thought.

So much I wanna talk about
But I ain't got no one to talk to
I'm always tryna work it out
But somehow it always falls through
And I know that I get rough
But I just wanna feel love
Sometimes...

I lowly sang to Trust while looking out the window. I could feel Daniel bobbing his head and tapping his fingers on the steering wheel while occasionally taking peeks at me.

"Didn't know you could sing. What else have you been hiding?" He finally spoke up.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me white boy."

"Fair enough. That's why we're going on a date now love."

I smiled then looked out the window. I saw that we were nearing what looked like a drive-in theatre.

"You're not actually serious are you?!"

"What? You don't like it?" He asked nervously. Kinda cute that he's nervous that I wouldn't like his date idea.

"Nah I've always wanted to go to a drive-in theatre. I just never had the time to go to one."

" I guess today's your lucky day then love." He said smiling.

Time skip to after the date

"You know, I really enjoyed this lil date." I said as we prepared to leave the drive-in theatre.

"If you were my girl, you'd get more of these lil dates." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Welp, it's a bit unfortunate I'm not your girl now, is it."

"You will be in a lil minute tho. I'll be calling you my girlfriend in a lil bit."

"Sir, I... Boy, go get me some Burger King."

"You're not full from all that popocorn and chocolate you've been eating?"

"Nah, a girl gotta eat when a girl gotta eat and that's on period no tampon."

"You lucky I love me a girl that can eat."

"Sir, please drive."

🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️
So...I really ghosted y'all for a whole year. I ain't got no excuse but we kinda, sorta, maybe, ion know yet, kinda back?? Anyways, here this chapter :D
Comment and vote