Chapter one

America's POV

"America get your ass out of bed now!" Australia shouted from the other side of the door.

"Okay Okay I'm up. What?" I asked annoyed.

"It's the first day of fucking school and it starts in an hour!" Canada yelled.

I hate it when they yell at me. They don't know I cut myself because I hide it but they don't care about me anyways. I wish I could have a family that cared about me and not hate me.

~~~~~~~Time skip because I'm lazy~~~~~

When I finally made it to school I was relieved that I could be away from my abusive family and around friends that cared about me.

"OW! БЛЯДЬ!"

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to run into you!" I apologized to the person who I accidentally ran into.

"It's fine just watch where you're going next time okay? Here let me help you up." The person offered.

"Thanks." I said, unaware that my coat sleeve went down when I took his hand exposing my cut and scarred arm which was covered with bandages.

"What happened to your arm?!?" He asked alarmed.

"It's nothing. Don't worry about it." I replied trying to sound like I'm fine. I just wanna run and hide but I know if I did that this guy would follow me.

~~~~~~Time skip to first period~~~~~~~

USSR POV

While the teacher was talking I couldn't stop thinking about the boy from earlier and his bandaged arms.

Why did he have bandages? I was ripped out of my thoughts by someone walking into the classroom.

"You're late." I heard the teacher say.

"I- I know but I have a pass."

That's the boy from earlier! Why was he late?

"You sit next to USSR."

He sits next to me? Why? Oh well it doesn't matter. I can possibly make friends with him. "Hi I'm USSR. Some people call me Soviet Union others call me Soviet." I introduced after realizing we never told each other who we are.

"I'm America. Some call Ame others call me Meri I don't really care which name you choose to call me."

"I know earlier you said the bandages on your arms were nothing but I don't believe it. Please tell me why you have those. I can try to help you out with whatever is going on."

"I'll tell you at lunch. It's just, I... I don't like talking about it around other people."