Chapter ten

Third Reich POV

Finally I got them in here. Making them pass out was easy at least. I should tie them up though, I don't want them to get away.

After tying the two fuckers up I left the basement. There is no way they're going to get out of there. Soviet can't break chains. He's defenseless. I can do whatever I want with him.

~~~~~~Timeskip to daytime~~~~~~~

"Soviet it's so cute seeing you like this. Defenseless and unable to fight back." I said with a tone that told I wanted him to be mine. He was gagged and all I got was a muffled response. "You want me to remove the gag?" I laughed. He only nodded in response. "Alright." I said removing the gag.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU SICK BASTARD?!" He yelled. I made no move to silence him because I soundproofed this part of the basement. No one can here in here. Not even the scared dumbass.

"Yell and scream all you want no one can here us Soviet." I replied though not answering his question.

"ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION YOU PSYCHOTIC BITCH!" He screamed at me.

"You said it in that shout. I'm psychotic. And I'm never letting you go." I said as I moved to make him mine.

"Why are you doing this to me." He asked breaking down in tears.

"Because you are mine and no one else's Sowjet." I said smirking.

"Please, let me go." He pleaded.

"Why would ich do that? You will tell the cops." I replied my smirk faltering and my tone becoming serious.

"I won't tell anyone. I promise. I won't say a word of this to the cops!" He replied scared.

"You're so cute when you're scared." I replied with an intimidating smirk and dark tone.

"Сука! Die!"

"What-"

"Die!" That was all I heard before passing out.