Chapter 13

Soviets POV

Where am I, this isn't my house. Where's Ame? My mind kept racing until I heard a voice I hoped I'd never hear again.

"Hallo Soviet."

"What do you want?" I asked glaring at him trying to hide the slight fear in my voice.

"You." He said. " Und because that fucker America isn't here, he can't get in the way-"

"Think again you сука!" I yelled hoping that Ame would know where I was.

"You're in no position to call me names Soviet~" Reich said stepping closer to me.

"Leave me alone." I said completely forgetting to hide my fear.

"Why~? You sound so adorable when you're scared~." He said flirtatiously.

"Please just, let me go." I said almost near tears.

"Nein. Ich think you need to stay here~." He said tilting my head up so I'm looking at him.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked looking away as some tears rolled down my face.

"Don't cry meine liebe."

"Why me?" I repeated.

"You're the only one I've ever loved und you will be mine." He said tilting my head to side.

"What you do- OW!"

"Shut up and I won't bite so hard." Reich said coldly. I only whimpered in response. "Good boy~" he whispered before returning to my neck.

~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~

Ames POV

Shit! Soviet is gone! Where is he- that fucking bastard! I'm gonna kill Reich!!

"Russian Empire?!" I yelled running down the steps of Soviets place.

"Yes United States?" He replied calmly from the living room couch. "Wait where's Soviet?" He said when he realized he wasn't with me.

"I think I know exactly where. Come with me." I said my hands turning into fists.

~~Timeskip cause I'm lazy as FU-~~

Me and Russian Empire arrived at Reichs house quickly. "Why are we here?" He asked as I just opened the door and walked in dragging him in with me.

"Because this is where Soviet is. Trust me." I replied set on walking down the steps to the basement.

"You know that we could be arrested for breaking in, right?" He said.

"Don't care. I'm saving your son slash my boyfriend." I replied removing my gun from my side.

"What the heck are you doing with a gun?!" Russian Empire asked alarmed.

"Scaring the shit out of Reich. Watch." I said before pulling the trigger. "Come let's go down stairs." I said descending to the basement.

"Fine, but I'm not going to jail." R.E said before following shortly after.

Once we made it down Reich was nowhere to be seen. Russian Empire went straight for his son while I still my gun in hand ready to shoot Reich.

"Ame? Why do you have a gun in your hand?" Soviet asked.

"I'm gonna kill the son of a bitch Reich." I replied anger lacing my voice as I scanned the area.

"America let's go before something happens." Russian Empire called from the stairs.

"Fine." I growled putting my gun away and walking towards the stairs. "Reich is dead next time I see him."