Chapter eleven

Eleven! Sorry Anyways on with the story!!!

America's POV

"Soviet are you alright?" I asked as I undid the chain restraints.

"Да. Спасибо (Yes. Thanks)." He replied smiling, however it looked forced and in-genuine.

"Good. He didn't do anything to you did he?" I asked looking at him to make sure he was fine.

"I'm fine. He didn't do anything. Let's get out before he wakes up. I don't want to be here with him being mad at us and suffer whatever he's going to do." He replied dragging me by the arm.

"I'm perfectly capable of walking." I replied yanking my arm away and walking beside him.

~~~~~~Timeskip by The Red Army Choir~~~~~~

Me and Soviet walked into my house and I grabbed my phone before heading back out and going to Soviets. I shot Canada a quick text letting him know that if I'm not there I'm at Soviets.

"Who are you texting?" Soviet asked.

"I'm letting Canada know where I'm at in case he needs to get ahold of me." I explained smiling.

"You seem to be perfectly fine despite the situation we were in an hour and a half ago." He said.

"Let's not think of that." I said as we walked up to his house.

"Я люблю тебя." He said as we walked in.

"I love you too." I replied kissing his cheek.

"Hello son. Hello America." Russian Empire greeted us.

"Hello." I responded as polite as possible.

"Is it okay if he stays with us for a bit? We're both a little paranoid." Soviet said.

"That's fine." Russian Empire replied. "However may I ask, why are you paranoid?"

"Third Reich." Was the only thing I said.

"I can see why." Russian Empire said with a sigh.

"He's been freaking us out lately. He seems to always know where I am." Soviet said and I could see a slight bit of panic in his eye.

"Soviet." I said drawing his attention to me.

"Yes Ame?"

"If you don't mind me asking, why do you wear that eyepatch?" I asked. Instead of him replying though he just took it off revealing his eye. A sickle and hammer instead of a normal eye. And what's more is that it was surrounded by a black sclera instead of a white one.

"This is why I wear the eyepatch." He said looking away from me.

"I like it. You shouldn't try to hide it from everyone." I said smiling looking up at him. Curse you for being tall you cute asshole! I mentally yelled.

"I took my eyepatch off. Take your sunglasses off." Soviet said looking at me again. I did as he said, I took off my sunglasses revealing one normal eye with a red iris and another eye with the same black sclera and a blue star. He seemed shocked and I turned my head away looking down.

"This is why I wear them." I said turning away from them. Everyone always reacts like that and I'm sick of it! I thought. I wanted to yell it but I didn't. They're being nice enough to let me stay here.

"I like it. It looks cool. You should wear your sunglasses less. Show your eyes more. Your eyes are different in a good way." Soviet said placing a hand on my shoulder and smiled softly making me blush slightly. I was actually really happy that he said that. No one reacts with positivity and says to wear my sunglasses less.

"Thank you. At least someone likes it." I said hugging him.

"You're welcome." He chuckled returning the hug. I was happy he reacted with positivity.

"I never understood why you wore them but now I know." Russian Empire said smiling.

"You saw him wearing sunglasses before?" Soviet asked.

"Yeah sometimes we passed by each other and gave a polite wave. He's seen me around before and I've seen him around too." I said smiling. This is a very awkward conversation now...

"This a really awkward conversation. Let's talk about something else now." Soviet said audible that he's really awkward with the current conversation.

"Alright. How about our favourite dog breed." I suggested as that's the first thing that came to mind.

"I like the Black Russian Terrier." Russian Empire said.

Why the hell are we still in the living room? I mentally asked myself before hearing Soviet speak. "I prefer Sulimov dog."

"I like the Siberian Husky." I said.

"Siberian Husky's are adorable." Russian Empire said.

"Yeah. Well me and Ame are going to go chill in my room." Soviet said again trying to drag me with him before I yank my arm away and walk right beside him.