Chapter twelve

Don't mind the picture lol

Third Person POV

The two boys were hanging out in Soviets room cuddling. Ame was happy being able to cuddle with his boyfriend. He felt something he hadn't felt for awhile, protected. He was genuinely happy for once now that he knew his boyfriend wasn't going to leave him. He was content with his relationship.

"Вы знаете, я люблю тебя, верно?" Soviet said turning his head to look Ame in the eyes.

"Да. I know you love me Soviet. I love you as well." Ame said smiling softly hugging Soviet.

Soviet seemed taken aback when Ame spoke in Russian but returned the hug smiling as well.

~~~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~~~~

Ame was starting to slowly fall asleep during a movie that Soviet randomly turned on. Soviet noticed Ame was falling asleep and just smiled at how cute Ame looked when he was trying to stay awake. He felt a slight blush form on his face.

Why does he have to look so cute when falling asleep?? Soviet thought blushing.

After a couple hours Soviet and Ame we're asleep on Soviets bed Ame was cuddled up to Soviets chest with Soviet hugging Ame protectively.

~~Timeskip to morning~~

Soviet woke up before Ame and tried to leave without waking his boyfriend. Ame looked so peaceful in his sleep. Soviet slowly inched away and out of the bed to make breakfast for the two.

As Soviet got downstairs he saw his father in the kitchen cooking already. "Good morning father." He said.

"Good morning son. Don't worry about making something I'm already making pancakes for you and Ame." Russian Empire said as a response.

How did my father know I was gonna cook for me and Ame?

"How did you know that I was going to cook something like this for breakfast?" Soviet asked curious.

"It's obvious what you and your boyfriend would like." He laughed slightly.

"I'll go wake him then." Soviet said before turning around and immediately bumping into Ame, both falling on their ass.

"Ow." Ame stated flatly before picking himself up stretching a hand out to help Soviet up.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you like that." Soviet said looking away embarrassed.

"It's alright." Ame said grabbing Soviets arm and yanking him up.

"Jeez you're fricken strong. You could have made me fall on my face!" Soviet playfully pushed him at the end.

"I'll actually make you if you push me again." Ame replied laughing playfully pushing Soviet back.

Both boys walked into the living room laughing and pushing each other around so they didn't bump into anything in the kitchen.

"You both are crazy. You're acting like little kids." Russian Empire said a hint of a laugh in his voice.

"If we're going by human years then technically we are." Soviet said laughing still.

"Got ya!" Ame yelled while tackling Soviet from behind.

"Lol more like I got you." Soviet said pulling Ame into a hug. Ame quickly hugged his boyfriend back smiling and buried his face into Soviets chest feeling secure in his arms.

"Breakfast is ready you two." Russian Empire said poking his head into the living room.

Both boys pulled away looking at the table only seeing two plates.

"What about you? Aren't you going to eat?" Ame asked looking at Russian Empire.

"I don't have time. I have to go to a meeting." He replied.

"You have to eat something before leaving." Ame replied stubbornly.

"I'll make some toast before heading out." Russian Empire said knowing he will lose to a kid.

"Good." Ame said ending the conversation and taking a bite of the pancakes. "These are really good."

"Спасибо." Russian Empire replied not knowing Ame doesn't understand what he just said.

"Папа he doesn't understand much Russian." Soviet said turning to look at his father. "He said thanks."

"You're welcome Russian Empire." Ame replied before taking another bite of the pancakes.

~~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~~

The two boys went to Ames secret place and messed around.

"How's your ankle?" Soviet asked remembering Ame had a broken ankle.

"It's better. I can actually walk on it now." Ame laughed.

"Good." Soviet replied smiling.

"Soviet... how much do you love me?" Ame asked suddenly, sitting on a rock.

"I love you very much Ame. Why would you ask that?" Soviet replied surprised Ame asked him that question.

"I remember relationships where I wasn't actually loved..." Ame replied trailing off.

"United States of America, I love you more than anything in this world and if anyone even tries to hurt you I'll kill them." Soviet replied hugging his boyfriend protectively.

Ame smiled hearing his boyfriend say those words and kissed Soviet, to which Soviet kissed back. "I love you Soviet." Ame said leaning his head on Soviets shoulder quickly passing out.

Soviet smiled and carried Ame back to his house to lay him down in his bed. Once he got there he quickly pecked Ame's forehead before quickly and quietly leaving the house to head to Ames house.

~~~~~~~~Timeskip~~~~~~~~

Night had fallen 6 hours after Soviet got back and the two were about to fall asleep. The two boys cuddled together but Ame couldn't fall asleep. He had a nagging feeling that him and Soviet were in danger. Only problem they didn't have a weapon. Ame was a bit freaked out because he couldn't fight but Soviet on the other hand could right? Ame calmed down after realising that his boyfriend could fight and protect them. However his sense of security quickly faded when, somehow Third Reich managed to get in the room with a gun.

"Wh- what do w- want?" Ame asked terrified.

Third didn't answer he just inches closer threatening to pull the trigger on Ame.  Ame backed away still on the bed but the movement was enough to wake Soviet.

"What's wrong?" Soviet asked his boyfriend not seeing Reich. Ame was to scared to say anything so he just pointed in the direction of Reich while not looking away.

"Hallo Sowjet." Reich said with a sinister tone and grin.

"Отвали, пока я не втянул в это дело своего отца (fuck off before I get my dad involved)." Soviet growled. Apparently that was enough to make Third Reich put the gun away but not enough to make him leave.

"Und warum sollte ich gehen (and why would I leave)?" Reich replied staring at Soviet.

"Уходи, пока я сам тебя не убил (leave before I kill you myself)!" Soviet yelled which was enough to wake his father.

"Quite before you wake your father." Reich hissed.

"Too late. Get out!" Russian Empire said with a murderous glare, surprisingly causing Reich to leave.

Russian Empire walked back to his room leaving Soviet and Ame alone. Ame, knowing he's safe managed to fall asleep cuddled up again Soviet, both softly smiling as they drifted off to sleep.