CHAPTER 4

After James and Sirius got out the train, they were immediately pulled into a crowd of other first years heading after a man with a lamp who was directing them towards boats on the lake.

"Only four in a boat. No more!" screamed the man.

James and Sirius immediately got into a boat together. They then searched for Camilla, who was no where to be seen. 

"Move forward!" commanded the man. The boats obeyed his command and moved as if by (pardon the pun) magic.

The Uncle and Nephew looked at their boat-mates.

One of them was a guy. He had light brown hair and clear blue eyes. James recognised him immediately, "Hey Frank."

The boy looked up, relieved to see a familiar face. "Hello James. Are you excited for the sorting?"

"Ya. Dad wouldn't tell me how we were going to be sorted, however. Do you know?" asked James.

Frank shook his head, "No. I asked mum as well. She said it was a Hogwarts secret, and that she could not tell me."

"My dad told us that we had to fight a troll." said the forth person in the boat.

The three boys looked at him in shock. The forth boy had flaming red hair, much like the girl they saw earlier. His face was full of freckles and he had the bluest eyes they had ever seen.

Frank clicked his tongue, "I saw you going on the other boat! Look!" he said pointing at a boat nearby

The other three boys looked. Sure enough, there was an identical boy there. Down to the last freckle.

The mysterious boy chuckled, "Oh, that loser? That's just my brother, Gideon. I'm Fabian, by the way. Fabian Prewett. The more handsome of the Prewett twins."

"And apparently, the more modest twin as well." commented Sirius with a grin.

Fabian smiled and with a twinkle in his eye said, "I'm going to like you three. I just know it."

"Are you really Fabian?" asked Frank. "Not Gideon pretending to be Fabian?"

'Fabian' flashed a guilty look, "Okay, you caught me. I'm Gidion. Or am I?" he asked mysteriously.

All the boys broke out into laughter.

"So, how is your brother sitting there when you are sitting here?" asked James curiously.

Fabian shrugged, "We lost each other in the crowd."

The boys nodded.

"Say," started Fabian "What are your names?"

"James. James Potter."

"Frank Longbottom."

"Black, Sirius Black." 

"Black?" asked Fabian with a raised eyebrow. "I hope you haven't inherited too much of the Black family madness." 

Sirius sighed. "Me too."

"We're related, you know." commented Fabian.

"The Blacks are related to literally every family." said Sirius dryly.

Fabian chuckled. "True."

"But, you are right. I mean, you are my first cousin through father." said Sirius. "Aunt Lucretia, right?"

Fabian nodded. "Thats my mum."

"But aren't the Prewett's neutral? I mean, I can understand the Potters and the Blacks not meeting much. Considering we are light and you are dark, but the Prewetts are grey." said James.

Sirius shrugged, "Unless you are dark, mother will never make an effort."

"The Longbottoms are related as well. Arcturus I and Lysandra Black nee Yaxley's first daughter was my grandmother, Callidora Longbottom nee Black." informed Frank.

 "That makes us family. Family sticks together." said a grinning Sirius. "Now, tell me boys. What do you feel about pranking?"

Fabian grinned while Frank sighed deeply.