C h a p t e r F i v e

Y/n's POV

"You and Sting are adorable,"  Minerva smirked, putting on some eyeshadow as she sat at her vanity, in her room.

"You and Rogue are adorable," I replied, laying down on the couch and watching a film using the movie lacrima.

"You should be getting ready for the double date, not watching this junk," Minerva turned around, switching off the film.

"Yes mum," I rolled my eyes, "Anyway, I need to go to Porlyusica's in a bit for the injection. I don't see why you're getting ready now Mimi, we have two hours until the date."

"I just want to look perfect," Minerva flicked her hair with sass.

"You always look perfect," I laughed, "Anyway, I'll be back soon."

I teleported myself to Porlyusica's place in the forest.

When I reappeared, I saw that Porlyusica had a patient at the moment.

"Y/n just sit to the side for a minute, I'm almost finished," She spoke. When she turned, I saw who it was. It was Sting.

"Oh hey Y/n," He grinned. I panicked a little because I didn't want him to know about my weekly injections. Then he asked the dreaded question, "So what're you doing here?"

"I just needed to talk to Porlyusica," I lied.

"Ah okay," Sting nodded. Porlyusica was done treating him, so she told him to leave, "I'll see you later then! Love you!"

"Love you too," I smiled as Porlyusica shooed him out of her place.

"Sit down," Porlyusica demanded. I did as I was told and she went to prepare the injection. Maybe I would tell Sting about this because he could help me with finding out about my past...but then again, what if I had a bad past? I don't want him to know that if I do.

Whilst I was day dreaming, Porlyusica put the syringe in my arm, making me flinch.

"Did you want to give me a warning? It hurts you know," I hissed. Usually, I have a high pain tolerance, but these injections weren't messing around.

"If I give you a warning, you'll tense before I even inject you," Porlyusica stayed, "And when you tense, it hurts more."

"So why was Sting here?" I asked.

"He just needed another checkup since he was still a little injured from last time."

After a few seconds, she put a cotton ball and plaster on top of my injected spot. I could feel the cold liquid running through my veins.

Sting's POV

"M'lady, why was Y/n at Porlyusica's?" I asked Minerva, "Is she okay?"

"She's fine Sting, don't worry," Minerva brushed me off. It seemed like she was hiding something. I'll just drop it for now I guess.

"I bet Y/n is excited to see you tonight," Rogue smirked.

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes with a chuckle.

"What do you two even have planned tonight? Y/n and I need to dress appropriately," Minerva spoke. Rogue and I are surprising them with a fancy dinner. Afterwards, we want to go separate ways so that Rogue can give Minerva the bracelet he got her, and I can do the same for Y/n.

"Just dress fancy," I answered.

"That's so informative," Minerva rolled her eyes, "Whatever, it's going to be so difficult to get Y/n in a dress."

"I'm sure Sting will be drooling over her, so it'll be worth it," Rogue wolf whistled.

"Alright, I need to get some work done. Out you go, both of you," I shooed them both out, "Just be sure to get a room, so you don't damage the eyes of the other guild members. I don't have the money to provide therapy for all the members."