C h a p t e r T e n

Sting's POV

"Hey Y/n! Let's go somewhere today!" I shouted when I saw Y/n come through the doors.

"Where do you want to go?" She asked as she sat down next to me at the table with Rogue and Minerva.

"Why don't all four of us go to the beach? It'd be a nice relaxing day out," Minerva suggested.

"Yeah! Then Y/n can swoon over my muscular body!" I smirked. Y/n blushed and buried her face in my chest.

"Shut up Sting!" She muffled.

"I can't help that I'm so hot," I spoke dramatically, making her giggle. I love it when I make her laugh. It melts my heart.

"Well then it's settled!" Minerva beamed, "Let's get ready and meet back down here in twenty minutes?"

"Twenty?! We don't need that long!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah because all you boys do is throw in some swimming trunks and that's it. Us girls actually consider things like sunscreen," Minerva rolled her eyes, before dragging Y/n with her to get ready. Man, Minerva is feisty.

"I guess we should go get ready too," Rogue chuckled softly and I nodded.

Swimming trunks...what else would I need? Oh! I know! Sunglasses to make me look hotter if that's even possible. That's all, right?

"What else do we actually need?" Rogue popped his head in.

"I'm so glad that I'm not the only one wondering that," I laughed, "What do girls pack? They always seem to manage to bring tons of bags for a few hours."

"Agreed. I don't know what they could possibly bring," Rogue shrugged, "Let's wait downstairs for them first then."

"Okay," I nodded, grabbing my bag and walking down to the bench area. To my surprise, Minerva and Y/n were already there.

"Look who are the ones taking a long time?" Minerva smirked.

"I recall someone saying: Twenty minutes! We don't need that long!" Y/n imitated me.

"Yeah yeah," I rolled my eyes, "If we knew you were down here, we wouldn't have taken our time because we would've been done way earlier!"

"Awh, is Stingy getting upset?" Y/n pouted, poking my nose while she was on her tippy toes.

"Yes. Yes I am," I pouted, "Do I get a kiss for it?"

"So smooth. Hmm, I'll have to think about it," She teased.

"How about now?" I smirked and kissed her softly on her lips.

"Okay let's go," Y/n chuckled when we pulled away, "By the time we get there, it'll be so late!"

"Do we have to go by..." Rogue's face went pale.

"A TRAIN?!" Both me and Rogue almost passed out.

Y/n's POV

I giggled at Sting's motion sickness. He had his head on my lap and he was as pale as paper. Rogue was hiding his face on Minerva's shoulder. My guess is that they're both suffering just as bad as each other.

"Baby..." Sting pouted up at me.

"We'll be there soon, I promise," I gave him a soft smile and ran my fingers through his hair. I was trying so hard not to laugh at him because I knew he'd get me back in some way later.

"I wanna get off..." He mumbled.

"I know," I spoke soothingly, "We're almost there."

"I think Rogue just passed out," Minerva commented, poking her boyfriend's head and not getting a reaction from it.