C h a p t e r F o r t y S i x

Y/n's POV

"WAR EXTREME GOD SHOT!"

Blocked.

"WAR EXTREME GOD PUNCTURE!"

Blocked.

"WAR EXTREME GOD DEATH FLAME!"

Blocked.

"WAR EXTREME GOD SUPER ULTRA POWERFUL-!"

"YOU KNOW, JUST BECAUSE THE ATTACK NAMES GET LONGER, DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE MORE EFFECTIVE!" I cut him off.

"But it was going to be a good attack name!" He protested.

"Go on then," I rolled my eyes.

"WAR EXTREME GOD SUPER ULTRA POWERFUL UNICORN!"

Blocked.

"Just because the attack name involves unicorns, doesn't mean it's going to be powerful," I crossed my arms, "Your attack was actually a full on insult to unicorns."

"Do you ever take a break from being annoying?" He raised an eyebrow. I had a hand behind my back, casting a spell that he was unaware of. It was creating a larger version of him behind him.

"I don't know, do you ever take a break from existing? I think you should," I responded.

"How did Gather and Vammera raise such a rude child," Dhutia scoffed.

"And how are you so unaware of the monster behind you?" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"The what?" He turned around and saw the large version of himself looming over him.

"Imagine slapping yourself," I laughed as I controlled the massive Dhutia to slap the real Dhutia, beating him up.

Minerva's POV

I'm so glad that Zeref turned up. Many of us were alarmed but when we saw him give a thumbs up to Y/n, we knew he was on our side.

"I'll go and assist Sting!" Rufus shouted so we knew that our master would be protected since he was now in the battle zone too. Furthermore, he was very injured. He really went all out and pushed himself in his battle with Dhutia. Being in dragon form must've been so tiring and energy consuming.

"SHADOW DRAGON ROAR!" Rogue shouted for the hundredth time. Everyone was overworking themselves, trying to defend and attack these war demons. Even Zeref was beginning to look tired. He used a lot of his energy in the first attack which took them all down I think, but now since they're multiplying and coming back, it's taking a toll on his energy.

"LIGHTNING GOD'S CHARGED PARTICLE CANNON!" Orga shouted.

"Oi Orga! If you're a god slayer, does that mean you can beat Dhutia and Y/n?" Dobengal pointed out.

We looked up, seeing Y/n almost rip off Dhutia's arm with just her enhanced strength.

"I don't think I want to try," Orga gulped.

"YOU ARE SO HORRIBLE!" We saw Dhutia shout.

"YOUR APPEARANCE IS HORRIBLE!" We saw Y/n shout back.

"I think you'd only get involved in that battle if you were insane," Rogue commented.

"DID YOU JUST PULL MY HAIR? HOW OLD ARE YOU?!"

"Yeah, don't get involved in that," Rogue spoke as we heard Y/n shout at Dhutia.

I shot some magical orbs at the demons that were approaching us. They just kept on coming and I wasn't even sure how to defeat them. Everyone was trying really hard, but they weren't like the weak minions that Dhutia always sent over. They were much stronger than that.

"GOD OF WAR MY BUTT! YOU CAN'T EVEN WIN THIS DAMN WAR THAT YOU STARTED!" We heard Y/n yell, followed by Sting's howls of laughter. He had recovered quite quickly. He was standing with his arm around Rufus as Rufus supported him.

"You smell like Y/n because of your hat, but since you're helping me, I guess I forgive you," Sting looked at Rufus who visibly shuddered at his words.

"She likes Rufus' hat," Rogue shrugged.

"Where did you get your hat? I'm going to get one," Sting demanded.

"I bought it a long time ago-" Rufus began.

"If you don't tell me, I'll kill you," Sting threatened.

"Sting," Rogue spoke sternly, "Winning this battle should be your biggest concern right now, not trying to get Rufus' hat because Y/n likes it."

"Whatever," Sting groaned. Then he casted a white dragon roar, taking out about ten demons behind Rogue.

"Are you sure you can fight? You're really injured," I asked.

"What kind of guild master would I be if I just sat back and watched you guys fight?" He smirked, "Of course I'm going to fight alongside you."

The fight went on for about half an hour more. Y/n and Dhutia were still fighting too. He was losing, but Y/n was getting exhausted and he wasn't giving up. The demons were slowly dying down since Dhutia was getting weakened, he couldn't keep as many demons going. He is their life force.

"STING!" Y/n shouted when she saw him fighting, "Can you help me?"

Sting's POV

She flew down to meet me on the ground.

"I can't defeat him, can we do a unison raid?" She asked, desperation in her eyes.

"But dragons and gods can't do unison raids?" I asked back.

"Who says?" She smirked, "No one has ever tried."

"Then let's be the first," I nodded, letting myself become the large white dragon again. Luckily, I had rested a lot so I wasn't too exhausted to go into dragon form.

We both flew up so we were level with Dhutia. Y/n was in front whilst I was behind her, practically towering over her small figure.

"DRAGON GOD UNISON RAID!" We both yelled.

"WAIT, NO!" Dhutia screamed as we released a large beam of magic at him, "NO!"

It was disintegrating him. He was literally shattering as Sting and I kept up the attack. We watched him as he disappeared. We felt the eyes of both the war demons and Sabertooth on us. It was so bright, it was practically blinding, but we didn't dare to look away, worried that if we did, the attack would fail.

When we both stopped, we found that Dhutia and his war demons were gone. We finally did it. We defeated Dhutia together.

Suddenly, we both realised how much the attack took out of us when we were both falling to the ground. Sting was in his human form again. I don't even remember when he changed back.

"CATCH THEM!" I heard Minerva scream. They used their magic to catch us and slowly lower us to the ground, "ARE YOU OKAY?!"

We were both so tattered and bruised, but we didn't care. We just looked at each other with a smile, bursting into laughter. We were so happy.

"I'm guessing they're fine," Rogue chuckled.

"We're great," Sting laughed.

"We really are," I giggled.

——————————————————————

Author's Note

Next chapter will be the finale! And after the finale, Tell Me The Truth (Cobra/Erik x Reader) will begin!

Unless you guys would want a second book to The Hidden One (Sting x Reader)...?

Let me know!

Okay, I'll see you next time in the finale!!