4"You okay? You kind of launched yourself out of the bed"

"How Long do you think we should stay down here?" I look around the cafeteria, we are the only people her besides a few others that look very annoyed, probably by their new roommates. I thank my lucky stars I got an amazing roommate as well as two extra new friends as well. 

"Well I bet Damien is going to try and get her to say yes to dating him, and with the way he told me things I think it might take a while. but who knows?" Zack shrugs and tries- but fails miserably- to make a swan out of a napkin. I take the napkin from him earning a dirty look that morphs into amazement when he sees that I have completed what he was failing to do. "Wow that's amazing. how did you learn to do that?" He carefully picks up the swan and holds it eye level and marvels at it for a few moments before his eyes flicker back up to me then back to the swan a few times before finally settling on me. "Your amazing you know that." His Grey eyes hold mine, it's then I realize his eyes have green flecks through them. I pull my eyes away from him and settle them on my empty ice cream bowl in front of me. 

"Thank you, I took art in high school as my extra course. It was a fun break from all the other classes I took, it was also a class I didn't put so much pressure on my self because my teacher only marked us on how hard we worked and how we followed instructions." I look at him through my eye lashes, my head still leaning down a little. "Every one who plays sports has to have a back up plan right?" Zack nods while still holding my eyes. "What is your back up plan, say you get hurt or something?" I have always been curious. Elliot played soccer as well but never had a plan, he always said he would go pro. I get the unknown is scary, but you always have to plan for something like that. I shook my head subtly, physically shaking my head from those thoughts. 

"I have always wanted to be a soccer coach, but I also decided while putting in applications to collages and universities after talking with my gym coach I would be okay with being a health teacher or gym coach or something and maybe once I have kids do little league coaching or something." He shrugged and looked away at the mention of kids, almost as if he was embarrassed. But I thought it was nice, most guys hate the thought of settling down or anything to do with it. I smiled at him and didn't mention it. We stayed there and ate for a while and just talked abut everything under the sun, when we looked at the clock it was 11:30 and we both groaned. we headed back up to my dorm to see if I could go to bed. 

We got to my dorm and unlocked the door and there in front of us was Damien and Emma kissing, they didn't even look up as they laid down of the bed Emma cuddled into Damien and a smile on both of their faces. Zack and I looked at each her and slowly backed out of the room, without words he slowly lead me to his dorm. we set up a movie on Zack's laptop and picked a comedy. I don't know how long I lasted because I honestly don't even remember the intro of the movie, I do remember looking over at Zack's alarm clock and the glowing blue numbers read 2:43 and an arm weighing down on my waist and someone cuddled behind me. I know I blushed but was tired to do anything else and feel back into a peaceful sleep. 

The next time I woke up was to someone poking my cheek, it was a constant poke. Poke. Poke. Poke. and it very irritating, I turn around and cuddled into something very warm. It took me all of two seconds to remember what that something warm was and ended up pushing myself away from Zack and falling off the bed landing on my butt, I close my eyes for two seconds realizing what I had just done and when I open my eyes I see a pair of stormy grey eyes staring at me with a mop of curly brown hair framing his face when all of a sudden his face is pushed out of the way and replaced by Emma's big brown eyes behind her huge black framed glasses, her long dirty blond hair framing her face , which by the way has a huge smile, she reaches her hand down to help me up and she yanks so I am thrown forward but thankfully catch myself. "You okay? You kind of launched yourself off the bed." Zack's face is between a grimace and a smirk, Emma is not only smiling now she is also smirking which kind of looks a little creepy.

"Umm yeah, I just kind of sort of forgot where I was for a second, just took me a second to realize why I was turning into something warm and not cold like I usually do." I am blushing mad at this point probably as red as a tomato. Damien is laughing behind us leaning his back against the door. 

"Oh we are soooo talking about this after." Emma carried the o in so as she is practically buzzing she looks like she would electrocute you if you touched her. I find my phone and have a couple notifications, a couple texts in the family group chat. 

"Right like you will also be talking about you and Damien kissing last night." Zack is laying on his bed with his hands behind his head and I can see a bruise forming on his shoulder, he is smirking at Damien and I laugh at the look on their faces. They look completely shocked then Emma looks like a little kid with her hand caught in the cookie jar. She is blushing and her hands cover her face, Damien walks over and wraps his arms around her and kisses the top of her head and looks over at us with the goofiest grin on his face. Emma buries her face into his neck and her arms warp around his back and grips his shirt. Zack and I smirk at each other.

"How did you know we kissed?" Damien asks when he finally lifts his head up from Emma's neck and rests his chin on her head. He still has that goofy smile on his face and a twinkle in his eyes, he looks ecstatic. Emma shoves herself away from Damien and starts to clean up the mess around the dorm on Damien's side, she starts organizing his books, his pens that are allover his desk she puts in a pencil case. I wonder how he has such a mess and we have only been here for a day and haven't even had any classes. I look around the room for the first time and realize how tired I was when I came in last night. It was the same set up as our room, two beds, two desks, a door that I assumed lead to the bathroom, two dressers, the walls were still bare but Damien had a black bed spread and Zack's was red. Zack's side was very clean and Damien's was so messy it looked like a hurricane went off on one side of the room, the dresser had drawers open and clothes hanging out, his desk was covered in books, loose paper, pens, markers, highlighters, binders, his books or his classes. I grimace looking at it, wondering how his bedroom at home looked. 

"wouldn't you like to know?" I smirked at Damien and moved to fold some of the shirts hanging out of the dresser because I couldn't stand it. Emma and I worked silently, fixing the laundry and his desk, Emma even dragged Damien off his bed s she could make it. We looked around the room happy with our selves, the boys were laying on their respective beds one leg folded over the other, arms folded behind their heads eyebrows raised at Emma and I. We looked at each other and blushed, realizing we had completely cleaned the room. 

"Come over anytime you would like ladies, if this is what's going to happen I don't mind at all." Damien seems quiet happy himself with what just happens. then Emma grabs the pillow from behind his head and smacks him with it in the face three times while Damien shouts "Mercy, Mercy, I call Mercy." His arms reach out in front of himself and try and grab the pillow from Emma, she has the same goofy smile on her face as Damien. Damien manages to grab Emma and she shrieks, Damien pins her on the bed and tickles her and Emma starts yelling for mercy just as Damien had. Zack and I share a look and he clears his throat.

"Would you like us to leave? because I don't know about Lacey but I don't want to watch a live porn." he has that stupid smirk on his face, and he runs his hand through his curly hair. Emma pushes Damien so hard he lands on his back on the ground with a thud and he groans. Zack and I grimace while Emma spins and hangs her head off the bed to make sure he's okay. "Well I'm hungry. I'm gonna change and then grab breakfast anyone else?" Zack grabs some basket ball shorts and a shirt from his dresser and goes into the bathroom. Damien closes his eyes for a second, when he opens them he smiles at Emma.

"So breakfast anyone?" Damien asks as he stands up. he puts his hand out to Emma to help her get off the bed.

As we leave the room I had a feeling Emma and I were going to have a long talk when we got to the dorm.