15. "Whatever you say meat lover."

As soon as I open my dorm room door I am talked into a hug barely able to kepp me and whoever tackled me upright.

"Oh my gosh I missed you so much, never leave me with these people again." Emma won't let go of me and my hands are still full so Damien helps me out and dumps everything on my bed.

"What do you mean? guys seemed fine when we facetimed yesterday?"

"Don't mind her she is just being dramatic, we were just teasing her about some photo's Damien was showing us." Elliot got up and high-fived me. "How is brass balls Lacey by the way?"

"Oh god don't even get me started. My parents thought I was going to leave without saying goodbye this morning. Not to mention I would have missed a fight at the house."

"Ohh who fought? Was it Jen and Lainy? They always have the best blow outs about movies that turn into books." Ell moved to the end of my best chair and rubbed his hands together.

"Actually get this. Mom and dad stood there while Chad had it out for them."

"No freaking way!" Elliot moved even further to the edge of the chair and ended up falling off making all of us laugh but he didn't even seem fazed he sat up on his knees and continued to rub his hands together.

"Does Chad normally raise his voice to his parents?" Hailey looked just as intrigued as Elliot, both of their eyes wide making me shake my head, before I could get a word in Elliot answered her question for me.

"No. No way, Chad has been respectful as long as I have know him. It might help that Jennifer and Greg have always been very reasonable parents, even when he was mad at them he kept his voice even. I would never want to piss of Greg either but either way his raising his voice to the is really weird. What was it about?"

"I have no idea. They went upstairs to talk and the girls and I stayed downstairs, they stayed up there for a good twenty minutes and when they came down both mom and dad where crying  and Chad was yelling. He told them they had two weeks to tell us girls what was going on, he kiss us and told us he loved us and walked out. I can't get a hold of him at all."

"What!"  Elliot got up and started pacing mumbling to himself before he snapped his fingers and pointed at me.

"I know! All four of you are adopted. That would be a plot twist wouldn't it."

"Right because when looking at potential adoptions they insisted that features needed to be the same and they took pictures with all of us in the hospital room." Elliots face dropped.

"Oh man, I forgot about those. They are all over your house too." Before we could continue there was a knock at the door which Hailey answered. Cameron and Aubrey walked in and I was once again tackled into a hug and Elliot had to catch me because this time I didn't save us from falling. 

"Oh I missed you so much!" 

"Wow I should go away for the weekend more often, Everyone loves Lacey." I fist bumped Cameron and he helped pry Aubrey off of me.

"So what did we miss?" I opened my mouth to answer but before I could get a word out Hailey and Elliot launched into telling them about what happened I just rolled my eyes and started putting my now clean clothes away. 

"Lacey how are you feeling about everything that is happening?" Aubrey out her chin on her open palm looking at me but I kept putting things away.

"I mean the behaviour from Chad was weird and I feel so out of the loop it is ridiculous. But if it was anything life or death I think Chad would have told us. Actually Jen asked if they were running a drug trafficing ring and they denied that. What worries me the most is my dad has always raised us girls to never let a man speak to us like we were below them and he has always stood up for mom when anyone raised their voice but he just stood there with his hand on her back."