8 "Ugh girl talk, I'm out of here."

"Lacey wait up!" Zack hollered from behind me as I walked back to my dorm from my last class of the day on Thursday.

"Hey what's up?" I slowed my pace so he could catch up as I fixed the bag hanging off my shoulder. Zack jogged up to me then slowed his pace to walk in step with me, I realized he was wearing his soccer Jersey and had his gym bag hanging off his shoulder. Since he was just coming back from practice he was very sweaty and he kept running his hands through his messy curls.

"Look!" He excitedly shoved his phone into my hands. On the screen was Jack showing off his belly while he laid on his back, he was holding a blanket in his mouth and he was passed out. He was absolutely adorable.

"Oh he is so sweet. It's nice that the rescue keeps sending pictures, you guys are going to have so much fun with him this weekend. When do you get to pick him up?"

"Tomorrow actually, I don't have any classes and with the field being flooded and the gym is busy with some event the school planned soccer was canceled. Avie doesn't know yet and mom is so excited to surprise her twice in one day." We had stopped and walked off closer to the wall at this point to look at the picture and talk.

"Zack that's amazing!" I jump to hug him but then remember he is soaked and we just laugh. "This weekend is so exciting, I get to go home and see my dogs and your dog gets to go to his forever home."

"I know! I'll send lots of pictures just like you've been asking me to all week." Zack smiles at me and bumps my shoulder. "Oh I almost forgot after seeing Jack, since we all sent out resumes in on Monday I got a call while leaving practice. I got an interview, I'm going Tuesday after class."

"Zack once again that's amazing. I haven't heard back but as far as I know neither has Emma or Aubrey." I shrug and start walking the rest of the way to my dorm room.

"Damien got a call right after me but I still have to talk to Cameron so we shall see." We walked to my dorm with us just talking about Zack's plans to pick up Jack and how his mom is going over board. When we got to my door I unlocked it and opened it only to have our jaws drop. Damian and Emma were playing tonsil hockey until Zack cleared his throat. Emma pushed Damien away and jumped up so fast, Emma started doing the buttons on her flannel shirt up to cover her black bra. Damien doesn't look the least bit fazed His black t-shirt ridding up showing off his toned stomach, his pants undone showing off the band of his American eagle boxers.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" Damien puts his hands behind his head and smirks at us while Emma is still trying to fix herself, when she finally looks presentable she puts her hands on her flaming cheeks as if that was going to fix everything.

"Clearly not as good as you guys." I walk over and fist bump Damien and shove his face gently making his laugh. "Fix yourself mister." I flop on my bed and when Zack tried to sit beside me my glare stopped him knowing I was not letting Mr. Sweaty sit on my bed, he finally decided to sit on my desk chair.

"So your official now right?" Zack leaned forward in the chair he was sitting on awaiting an answer.

"Yes I finally caved." Emma's cheeks were flushed and she avoided eye contact with everyone in the room until she looked at Damien and their eyes locked. and they smiled at each other.

"Ah ha finally, finally, finally." I jumped up and hugged them both before settling myself back onto my bed and pulled out some of my books and laptop to get working on some homework.

"I know, she really strung it out I mean two months on top of the two years I have already know I wanted to be with her, baby I guess that means I will have to make up for lost time." Damien is smirking at Emma which makes her cheeks impossibly red. Zack and I high-five as we have both been cheering them on from the beginning.