Chapter 1

It was New Year's eve. She was drunk and she drugged herself as much as she could for that night. She danced till her feet started hurting. At 11:55 she left the club. Everyone was busy in welcoming New Year but she just wanted to welcome this year too with her loneliness. She never wanted to be with someone she never got that desire to have someone's back. I wanted it for her. Till when she was lonely I was also lonely. Once a guy broke her hurt yes he broke me. The guy was her dad. He left her mom all alone for another woman. She hated men she hated love after her mom she was alone and after her dad, she was alone but rich. I felt alone that night and I made her feel alone. She stopped near the seashore. Watching endless water and tides coming towards her. She fell and started crying her tears were converting her eyeliner into a smoky eye. She cried her heart out. And took a cab and went to her home.

She didn't have any hope with this New Year too. It was the first day of the New Year. And I knew something was waiting for her out there.

Now u must be wondering about whom I'm talking whose story it is. So let me tell you, this is a story of a girl who ever loved the one I'm talking about is Bishti Kapoor. The most famous girl in her and her colleagues. She was divinely beautiful and this was the reason she was always the queen of hearts. But in her last relation, she fell for that guy Anshul Khurana. Who promises her to never leaving her but he left her when she needed him the most. She was in college she broke a 4-year-old relation when she found him in bed with her best friend. Both were lying naked in each other's arms. I broke into pieces. It was the first time when we realized what heartbreak feels like. And trust me you don't ever want to feel that. But today she is a successful businesswoman. Every high profile family knows her. She has many companies and yet she misses him. She wished what life would have been if he didn't break up. With all memories, she started her new year's first day. 

The driver was waiting for her. As he saw her he came out of the car and opened the door for she asked him to stay at home she will drive herself. He nodded. She took the car keys and headed towards her office. As she reached office every one greeted her new year and she nodded. Her manager Misha told her that she had to take a few interviews for her assistant post. She nodded and listened to others to do stuff. But I knew this interview will not be easy for her. She called out candidates' names one by one but one name she read and it made her pause. In 10 seconds she remembered every day in her past 4 years. But then she continued to read the names. And she took the interview casually until that name came up Anshul Khurana. He came inside as he saw her lost all hope of getting the job. She asked him to sit carried the interview as it should be and said him leave. She called him from again and said u will deserve u will get it and he left. Anshul Khurana was selected for the job. 

Anshul has no idea what was going to happen but the thing he was sure of that for the future whether he gets the job or not he needs to have some action today. He got down from the building and was waiting outside for a cab He couldn't resist the thought of his previous relationship with her future Boss. He still remembers the day when with the help of a few emotions and with few tears how he managed to snatch away the virginity of an 18-year-old girl. He still remembers how after snatching her virginity she changed his life and became the life support for him he still remembers every touch every night every time he was near her and she was only his. Finally, he got a cab it was an hour-long journey you thought it's better to have a nap so he put his earplugs on and close the size the soft music takes him back to the day when she turned him from animal to a gentleman. Will it hurt?

How she has asked in her innocent voice. No, it won't, he was too desperate to tell her the truth that it will hurt. He pulled her clothes and locked her into his arms in a tight grip. I love you and I won't let anyone hurt you not even myself. If it will hurt then we will stop right away. He kissed her forehead and put a soft kiss on her cheeks. But still, I'm not ready, she replied in guilt. He left her and turn around and said if you don't trust me we should not be in a relationship because any relationship is based on truth and trust if you don't trust me my truth is of no use. A tear rolled down from his eyes. She hugged him from the back and said I wasn't willing to hurt you I trust you and if it's the only way to prove my trust I am ready to prove it I am ready to be yours forever. Are you sure? He asked to double sure. Yes, I am she replied. As soon as she replied this he full her into a deep kiss. With a soft kiss at first, changed into a deeply intimate kiss. He was sucking her lips as if the was no tomorrow. And slowly started licking her tongue. She also tried to do the same now both were into a long and intimate kiss.