Chapter- 04

As she entered her office she saw Anshul. He was waiting for the elevator. Her only guardian, her support, head of the office after he was an old man, Mr.Vinod. He was her dad's friend. And after the tragedy, he looked after her as his daughter and she never let him feel that she wasn't his daughter. He knew everything between Anshul and Bishti. And he literary hates him. He always accompanies her to the office. So as always he was here. Bishti I don't know why the hell you hired him? He asked in a fatherly tone. Uncle, you know how dad was he can forgive his biggest enemy and even help him in the bad times. And in this case I don't even consider him as my enemy, infect he is no one to me and I just want with my mind my heart also learns that he is no one. After completing the sentence she was next to Anshul. Good morning..... Ma'am. He paused in saying, ma'am. She gave a cold nod and they get into the elevator. Both hearts are bumping so fast that anyone could hear them. Finally, the floor came where she was supposed to get down. She walked out of the elevator with a grace. You can say she was a pro in showing people their place without insulting them. She walked towards her cabin and he saw her going through a bunch of people who stand to show their respect. She enters her cabin throws her bag open her uncomfortable shoes. So he is your secretary are you going to tell him about your taste or will continue to act as you do in front of everyone. Mr. Vinod asked sarcastically. Don't know uncle let's see but for now obviously not. She answered carelessly. And he leaves the cabin. She pulls out a file and presses the bell to call Anshul. As he enters she slides the file and asks him to complete it by four. He nods and leaves. That day Anshul realized what he has done during the period of handling one file he saw her doing 4 of them. One of his colleagues caught him starring at her. Yes, she is beautiful but she is one of those high headed women you can never stand with you can just look up to them. In this office, there are no sexual harassment cases exist because here men know what women can do if the one you misbehave with one woman thinking her not capable of paying back to you remember the boss you are working under who paid back her accused by ruling the business world. In lunch, he searched for their pictures but there was none. He Google and found one of the pictures of the period when they were together. Untidy hair loose t-shirt glasses still the cutest picture and then he looked at a current picture he can see the difference. Everything n point hair makes up the dress. No can match her now neither could anyone matched her then. Suddenly he got a call. If I didn't call you it means I am busy he told in a harsh voice. And at the same moment she was passing by and she heard it. She walked up to him and instructed him to join her in the meeting and left. 

She knew who he was talking to. How can she forget that he cheated on her with her best friend? She was in the conference hall and someone knocked on the door and entered. It was him she asked him to sit down and started discussing the project with her for not even once she looked up and made eye contact where he was continuously staring at her. And suddenly Misha came and said that the clients have reached when she shall send them. She told her to send them now. As those people entered both stood up and welcomed them with a handshake. And all sat down and them Bishti started the meeting. She was just perfect. The way she tackled all the questions and solved every query that showed how well she was in her work. Anshul remembers the days when she was scared of people and she hated the crowd. And now she is the crowd puller.

Again she needs to get the contract. It was the closing time, her phone rang at the same time. Sameer never fails to call her. As soon as she picked up and Sameer asked her to come down as soon as possible. She ran towards the elevator but it was taking too long, she decided to take the stairs and when she reached she was shocked Sameer was waiting there with balloons and flowers. She ran and hugged him not because he was there but because he was safe. Losing one more person can kill her now, she lost more than she deserves. He hugged her tightly, someone gave him the power to decide his fate he would choose just to stick by her side and nothing else. After a few minutes, she broke embarrass. He whispered happy birthday and she smiled and trust me with him she can't have a fake smile. He pulled her in the car. She asked where they are going he said home. Anshul was just standing at a distance and watching everything. 

Suddenly he phones buzzed. He picked up "what?" he asked in an irritated voice. It's our anniversary don't you think we should celebrate this day? Come soon I am waiting. The voice replied. He remembered it was the day when everything just slipped from his hand.

But now he had to take care of whatever he had. He hired a taxi and bought some flowers on the way. As he reached home his fiancé Sanjana was waiting, one other hand Bishti was ready at her best. He gave the flowers and kissed her. Her short dress and sexually appealing body never fail to control Anshul. The kiss slowly went wild and he slides his hands under her extremely revealing dress and she stops her. "First we should go for a public party then we will celebrate the private one," she said and gave her the t-shirt. He nodded and got ready.

They went to the pub and her friends were already waiting there she jumped in the group of friends and start dancing and pulled him too on the dance floor. In loud music and the crowd going mad, he saw a shadow. It was Bishti with Sameer. She was looking as if she was the actual goddess of beauty. He saw Sameer close to her and she was drinking off-limits. Anyhow he managed to avoid them but he noticed that every guy in the club is stealing her gaze. Sanjana's friend showed her that Bishti was also there. She didn't know how to react. She somehow controlled her anger. But then she caught Anshul starring at her. That moment she lost her temper. She walked towards her. She was dancing with Sameer. What the hell you are doing here? She asked furiously. Sameer tried to confront but Bishti stopped him. I don't think I should explain myself to you, she replied sarcastically. Stop trying to get into my fiancé's pant, she busted in anger. I am not like some people who love to get into someone's boyfriend pants, I think you should keep check on your boyfriend maybe he doesn't like one taste for long, she said and started walking off the club when manager came and apologized and forced Sanjana to apologize or they would get banned from the club. Her friends requested her to say sorry. Sorry, she said and left the place. And everything was in place. The thing she didn't notice is that she was digging her fingers in Sameer's hand. Bishti, Sameer said. Yes, she replied. He upped his hand which she was holding. She smiled and said sorry and hugged him. Shall we leave, he asked in her ears. Yes, she replied. They entered the car and he drove to the beach. He stopped the car and got off and opened the door and offered his hand she held his hand and he picked her in his arms. You aren't allowed to utter a word. He said and walked towards the beach.