Chapter- 03

You know I am proud of her. I am with her since my childhood. And how innocent and the pampered child she that only I have seen. A small wound would create a hassle in the house. 

Yes, she was a brat. She had everything. Her parents were not as reach as her but fulfilled her demand at their best. She had the best of everything foods, cloths, education and from her childhood, she had a grace like a dive. Anyone believe or not she was the queen of her world and I know it because that world was inside me. 

People say you need to talk to your heart once in a while but she always uses to talk to me. It was her best friend. 

I remember every day when I cried with her. When a rich bitch had spoiled her cake and dress at the age of ten and insulted her in front of everyone. She slapped the girl and threw her out of the house. And cut the halwa her mom had made for her. Everyone clapped on her tolerance. And from that day she never cried. And her parents thought she was brave enough to handle herself so her mom again joined her job. She uses to be alone in her home for 4 hours. Her maid uses to beat her when she would ask for food and forces her to do household and she uses to watch TV. One day her mom saw her working in the kitchen and the maid was sitting in the hall and having the food she had left for her child. I know her mom's heart was hurt. And she grabbed her in her arms and fired the maid. Again she left her job. So suffering was not new to her. In this all pain she forgot someone always had her back Sameer. He was her neighbor and unconsciously was in love with her. From the birthday incident to the day when Anshul broke her heart he was always there. But she never noticed her love. He was the only one who knew she knows to cry also. Inside of this self-build woman, a 10-year-old girl is still waiting for someone to stand by her side and throw that girl out and get her a new cake. And Sameer always wanted to be that one person on whom she can relay one. 

It was the first day of Anshul in office. And she was nervous, from today she has to face her past days but it was her decision. I think she loves torturing herself. I don't know why she does this. The thing I care about when she cries I also have to cry and I hate crying. She usually asks the driver to let her drive, but today she wasn't in a mental state to drive. She was sitting in the backseat of the car. And suddenly the driver turns on the radio. 

On radio 

Gooooooooood morning listeners 

Mai Hu aapka dost Shaan. Aur Pyar Bhara Paigam show ki jaan. To dekhte h aaz ka pehla khat kiska. Wah doston aaz phir wahi bina maan ka khat. Manna parega is ashique ko kabhi khat likhna bhulte ni. To padhte h aaz phir usi insaan ka khat jisne mohabbat me dokha diya aur khud hi tarapa. 

Wo khoobsoorat thi shayad sabse jada. 

Usse pehle aur uske baad bahoto se mila lekin koi us jaisi nahi. 

Galti maine ki aur saza usne khud ko diya. 

Mere khushiyon k liye har mandir har mazar, har jagah sar jhukaya. 

Jise khajane ki tarah rakhna tha use lutata gaya mai. 

Uski mohabbat ko taulta gaya mai. 

Heere ko kanch k liye chor diya. 

Aaz use asmaan ki uchaiyon pe maine tanha dekha h, aur khud bahot kosa h. 

Jiske nasib me khushian thi usse maine sirf dard diya h. 

To ye tha aaz ka pehla khat. Doston kisi aisi larki ka dil kabhi mat toriye jo aapke liye sari duniya chorne k liye tayyar ho. 

To isi k sath sunte h aaz ka pehla song. 

She listened to the letter very carefully. She wished this would have been Anshul. Suddenly her phone rang. It was Sameer. He asked if she had taken medicine or not. Then she realized that she had forgotten to take the medicine. She told her she will take them to the office. And he asked about will she be okay in front of Anshul. She told him she has been okay. This is the only way to get out of the memories of the past. Bisht was a fighter. I know she is an addict but even when she is high, she never lets her emotions to come out. When Anshul broke her. He got in drugs and alcohol. And she made a protective layer silence to avoid the question which people may ask her. But the one thing she couldn't do was to escape from the intense eyes of Sameer and he was the only person who got a chance to wipe her tears. I know he loves her but he knows she would never love her back. But a little but he didn't know was whenever she needs to hide from the world, she hides in his arms. 

After some casual talk they hung up the call and after a few minutes, she was at the entrance of her office.