Chapter-2

As the intimacy of the kiss was increasing his desire to have sex was taking its peak. Without thinking twice he slipped his hands under her top and his hands were exploring her uncovered waists and her back. Slowly his hands moved upward to explore more. He tried to unhook the bra but she suddenly shifted back he pulled her towards himself. Cupped his hand around her face and said he won’t ever leave her and whatever they are doing it will take their love to the next step. She believed him or I should say I believed him. It was me who fell for him and I forced her mind to think that she was in love with him. He held her hand and kissed. And slowly took her to the bed. He switched off the lights. She was laying down and went over her. He unbuttoned her shirt the black bra over her white body was driving him crazy. He went below and unbuttoned her shorts. Her white body is glowing in the candlelight. He bent over her and whispered in her airs "open your eyes and look at yourself. Your divine beauty is emerging in the dawn of candles." She refused to open her eyes and he was in love with her innocence. He placed a kiss on her forehead and his hands were on her perfectly shaped tits. He was exploring her tits under her bra and he knew she was loving it.

He slipped her bra straps down and was exploring the shoulders and placing wet kisses on every inch of her body. I was bumping very fast inside her. Somewhere I was happy with his every touch. He went down and grabbed her panty with his teeth and slide it down. He turned her back and unhook the bra. He kissed her back and whispered I love you a million times. She turns in front and pulled him in a tight hug. He covered her body in his embarrass and kissed on her lips. He whispers it’s time now. He placed two fingers in her vegan and starts rubbing it gently her silent moan was now audible. Her voice was a clear mixture of her pleasure and pain. She suddenly grabbed his hand and pulled him closer and whispered I want to feel the pain. He held her palm in a tight grip. And penetrated his dick slowly in her vagina. And her moans grew louder and louder. He pushed it all inside her hole. It was painful but it was something which never happened before. He was pushing and pulling his dick out slowly and was kissing her collar bone and biting her ears. He released his love liquid into her vagina and kissed her teardrop rolling down from her eyes.

He at that time how pure his feeling was. His chain of thought breaks with a noise of traffic. He realized there is a bit of tear in his eyes. Suddenly a boy with flowers in his hand heavily knocked on the door. "Please buy these flowers, Mam will get surprised" he softly said no. And then he again got back to his ocean of thoughts. Their jungle safari and she jump whenever she sees any animal. Trying to make their notice and laughing at herself. The bike rides in the rain and those stolen kisses there is nothing he can ever forget. He knew his feeling was true. But he also knew what he did was also a reality. He was the one who broke her into infinite pieces. What he did can never be justified by any excuse? 

She was still in the office working late at night in her office. The clock hit midnight. And her phone started buzzing. It was her birthday. The first one to call was as always Sameer from England. He was one of the family left for her and she was the only one for him. She told him her entire day in detail. And as he was listening he was getting mad. After she finished his first question was why you selected him. She told he is really good and he is best in his work. 

After a long conversation of an hour, they hung up the call and turned off her laptop. She drove back home. And there was a cake outside her penthouse. She knew it would be there because it was Sameer’s ritual for her birthday. She took the cake and went inside, kept the cake on the table. And threw herself in the bed. 

Everyone in the building is jealous of her lifestyle. Expensive bag, designer cloth, luxurious car and moreover divine beauty. Who wouldn't want to be in her place? She, yes she doesn't want to be in her place. She never dreamt to be this. She wanted a family, a loving husband, kids her she would have completely given herself to them. But what happened was the complete opposite. First Anshul snatched away from her dreams then again god broke her into pieces. But now she wasn't fertile. She has money, power, and reputation. Now no one dares to mess with her. But it’s her soul who comes back every day to realize her that she has nothing. She every day fights with herself and her reality. Every morning she stands in front of the mirror and tell herself about the achievements and power she has and again in the night her vacant home tells her was destiny has snatched away from her.