chapter 1: the tale begins

(A/N: Hello reader!!! How are you? I hope you are swell and have a nice day or night where ever you are. I do not danmachi, the only thing I own is my OC)

[] speaking in the mind

[WHO YOU CALLING FAT. YOU MISCHIEVOUS FOX!]" She yells. He chuckles [Morning Elora. Did I wake you up from your beauty sleep.]"

(A/N: just in case if you didn't read the bio Elora is his second mother that took care of him after his parents died. She is also a high elf)

"[Yeah. You did, when you screamed.  like a mad fox I magically heard it.]" Shes says in a tired voice.

"[Sorry Elora. I made it to orario by the way."] He smiles. "[ i hope you got there safely. You've been very reckless every time you try to go to a new place. You even got lost in high elf forest you could've got yourself killed]" she says in a worried voice. "[Oh come on that was like 29 years ago. Plus I had help from green hair high elve anyway who got me out of there]"

"[YEAH GUEST WHO DID! Riveria Ljos Alf the princess of that royal Alf's forest who could've easily got you excuted]" she says sternly [let's not forget you almost walked into an amazo-] rowan interrupts her.

"[Ok. Ok. I get I'll try not to be so reckless.] He says tiredly. "[Good. I've been trying to get that threw your thick skull of yours.]" She says.

"[By the way you shouldn't be standing around in the same spot for too long I can tell you are getting weird looks from the townspeople there.]" Rowan looks around and confirms it. "[who do you think has been occupying me this entire time]"

"[Whatever. You trickster fox. I'm only saying this because I care for you."] Shes says carryingly. Rowan walks to the guild "[ i know. Mom........... love you."] He says happily.

"[Love you too. My little furball,]" She says happy too. Rowan walks down the street a bit and sees the guild building.
He enters inside and walks to the counter.

"Hello welcome to the guild how may i help you today," A pink-haired girl said
"Hi, there! I would like to register as an adventurer," He says happily.

She chuckles "my, you're full of energy are you, mister

She chuckles "my, you're full of energy are you, mister. I'm Misha a guild, women. Here you go," she gives rowan an application form. "Sign in any information you have on yourself and we are good to go, " she says.

"Alrighty then," Rowan signs the necessary information "here you go Misha, " he gives the application form to her.

Adventurer's form

Age: 18

Name: Rowan Lantern

Species: renard/kitsune

Grow up: beol mountains, edas village

Training: train with a sword and use very different spells with a magic staff. Knows C.Q.C (Close quarters combat)