chapter 3: owing a favor

(A/n: Hello everyone hope you having a great day. If you want to know how far I'm going with this story. I'll be using some events from the game danmachi memoria freesa. Other then that is a story for another time. Let's get on reading)

[] talking in the mind

Rowan has walk all the way to the twilight manor where the Loki famila is (A/N: btw he read a book and a map of oriano before coming there)

[Why do you assume its always bad news Elora] rowan asks innocently.

[Mostly every good news you have its always bad.] She says annoyed [oh come on some news I say are good]

[You have a very broad definition of good] she sighs. [Whats the news furball]

[Well I'm apart with Hestia familia. With one member of her's name Bell Cranel]

[Hestia huh. So she descended and new.] Elora thinks to herself. [Wait. I'm happy you join a familia but could've you join your friends in the Loki familia. They are the 2nd most powerfulest familia on orario]

[Loki famila is a powerful familia. Also, of course Riveria. But I have a very strong feeling I'll have fun with Hestia familia more trust me. Plus I never break promises]

[You know people are going to take advantage of your kindness rowan.] Rowan sees the twilight manor.

[Don't worry mother. I know when to extend my hand to others. Plus] he is now in the front gate of the manor [ i don't want to live in a world, where kindness is a weakness] rowan knocks on the gate door

*knock* *knock* *knock*
The door opens revealing a black ear cat girl.

The catgirl asks "hello do you need something," she peeks her head from the door gate.

"Yes, can you pass a message to Riveria Ljos Alf." She nods "tell her a fox is smarter then an elf," she looks at him in confusion. "Don't worry she'll understand. when she does I would like to come inside and talk with her," she nods and closes the door gate to pass on the message.

[You knew that's just gonna get her mad right,] Elora says with a sigh.
[Yep] he says telepathically with a smile.

A few seconds go by and the door gate opens wide with the cat girl standing behind it.

"Ok. Come along with me. I'll escort you to Ms. Riveria shes in the captain's office," she walks and he follows her.

They enter the twilight manor. Rowan looks around and is amaze at this mansion. He understands now how much valis and the 2nd most powerfulest familia to retain this place is a lot of work to handle. He wonders how Finn manages this familia. He and the black cat ear girl are walking down a hallway to the captin office.

"So, any reason why Ms. Riveria was anger of what you said," the cat girl curious.

Rowan snickers "that's a story for another time, miss,"rowan asks. "Anakitty Autmn. You?" She asks.

"Rowan Latern a renard and a kitsune mix," He responds "kitsune never heard of that species before," she says.

"Well, there are only a few kitsune's left in the world. I'm guessing old age, some kitsune's live alone and possibly our race has transfer into the Renard species that's a possibility. Only in old books or scrolls and gods know we exist, " he says

"How long does a kitsune live?" Asks curiously. "A thousand years. Keep this a secret by the way I'm one hundred years old, " he says.

(A/N: hey I never wrote how tall he is. He is 5ft 8 inches tall. Male kitsune's are normally 4 ft 10 inches tall but hey my story my rules. In perspective of how tall that is. He is taller then bell and one-inch higher then Riveria. Coincidence very much soon)