questions and answers

Rowan and the author are at the hostess of fertility. They were both sitting across from each other. Rowan had mead blueberry on the table. The author had a sprite can in front of him on the table.

'_' rowan eyes

'_'author eyes

'_' rowan eyes

'_' author eyes

-_- '_'author eyes blink

Then the author blinks.

"I win, " rowan says happy drinking his mead. Author sighs. " I was always bad at staring contest, " he says drinking his soda.

Rowan puts down his drink on the table. "You haven't updated in a while author whyyyyy, " he says clearly sad and whiny. Author sighs.

"Schoolwork rowan. My school doesn't end intel June 18th. 2 weeks from now, " rowan looks at him concern.

"You have been slacking off on schoolwork too, " the author sighs again. "I know but don't worry ill finish it, " the author says tiredly.

"You better author or else I'll zap you, " he says happily. "Oh please you would do it anyway, " rowan laughs. He takes another drink but finds out the cup of mead is out.

"Syr! Another please, " rowan yells out. Syr comes to the table with another cup of mead. "Here you go rowan, " Syr takes the empty cup and gives rowan another cup of mead.

"Thanks, syr, " Syr smiles then looks at a young lad wearing a black leather jacket with a pocket holder on his right shoulder that has a pencil, pen, and mysterious yellow stick. This lad had black hair, brown eyes, and wears glasses. His pants are blue and the jacket is unzipped so you can see he is wearing a grey shirt.

"Anything for you sir, " the author looks at her. "No thank syr, " the author says drinking his sprite. Syr nods her head and walks off. [Rowan is talking to this mysterious stranger. I wonder who he is] Syr says in her head.

"So author, " rowan was about to say something else. The author stops him by interrupting him. "Rowan just call me Ryan, " the author says.

"Alright, Ryan seems like your getting a lot of attention, " Ryan looks around he sees people looking at them. He even sees the cast of danmachi. The Loki familia along with the take familia, miach familia, and the Hestia familia.

Ryan then felt a stare. Freya he thought. "Probably my clothing, " Ryan says.

Earlier rowan was having dinner with his friends at the other table and his familia. Rowan then notices a familiar figure standing at the entrance of the hostess. The figure was approach by Anya. The figure spoke and she took the figure to a table with two seats across from one another.

"Rowan you ok, " Riveria says to rowan. "Yeah don't worry ill be right back, " rowan says getting up. Rowan heading towards the figure sitting alone. Loki sees this. She speaks to her fellow gods and the shrimp.

"That mysterious stranger, something about him or her doesn't feel right, " they nod. Finn's thumb shakes. "Something doesn't feel right, " finn says looking at the mysterious stranger.

Bell looks at the mysterious stranger. "His clothing looks foreign, " bell says to Lilli and Hestia. They both nod.

"Does Rowan know him or her, " Tiona says to tione. Tione shrugs.

Back to the present.

Ryan sighs. "Not a big fan crowds, " Ryan shrugs. "I don't mind. You and I are basically breaking the fourth wall."

He laughs. "So any reason why you are here, " rowan says drinking his mead.

"Since I'm not done with chapter 16 and this book has hit 10k to 11k reads. I wanted to make a q/a, " Ryan says looking at y/n in front of the screen reading. Rowan looks too.

"Hi everyone thank you all for reading my tale, " rowan says waving his tails. "Ryan right is very busy with schoolwork, " as rowan says that he brings out a laptop and puts it on the table. Ryan then starts to click things and type.

"You see a nice working guy, anybody will be lucky to have him. Loyal, hardworking, smart, " Ryan made a huffing sound. Rowan continues "kind etc, "

"So he is glad for you all being patient waiting for the next chapter. He went out of his way to type this all up because he wants you all to be happy this tale is still alive, " rowan says happily.

"So in the comments ask any questions you have about me or mister loco over here, " Ryan rolls his eyes.

"Don't worry Ryan or me will answer any questions even if this story is like 10 years old, " rowan says. Ryan looks up from his computer to y/n.

"Hey everyone, I'm not dead or this story. I have been busy with schoolwork and I need to focus. Chapter 16 and 17 will take a while for me to do. So hope you all are still there reading them, " Ryan smiles.

"I'll try to answer some questions when I have the time, " Ryan says then looking back at his laptop.

Rowan looks at Ryan and then back at y/n. "He'll make the time he swears on that, " rowan whispers to y/n.

"Now asks away while I drink my mead, " rowan says. Everyone in the hostess looks at them like they both went crazy.

[What the hell are they looking at] everyone thought besides Ryan and rowan.