Swapped (Kiribaku)

Everyone believed it was going to be a normal day. That was until Bakugo came into the room smiling. Like actually smiling. He waved to everyone and heads were turned towards him. It's what he said next that told everyone this day wouldn't be normal.

"Good Morning everyone!" He said, keeping a cheerful smile. He walked over to the confused Mina, Sero, and Kaminari and waved to them. They all looked at Bakugo. "Dude what happened to you?" Kaminari asked Bakugo. Bakugo looked confused. "What? Nothing's wrong with me Pikachu." He smiled. Now the three looked even more confused. He still used his nickname for Kaminari, yet in a less mocking tone.

Suddenly, Kirishima walked in. Bakugo looked at the red head and smiled. "Yo Kirishima!" He waved to the red head and started to walk over. Kirishima glared at Bakugo. "What the hell do you want Blasty?" Kirishima said in a pissed off tone. His glare was harsh and clearly not like the normal Kirishima. Bakugo simply smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

Kirishima let out a small 'tch' before heading to his seat, putting his feet on the desk. The rest of the bakusquad looked in horror. Alright something was very NOT normal. Bakugo walked back over the 3 and smiled. "The bell is about to ring. Let's hang out at lunch." He said as he smiled and walked over to seat and sat down.

He then turned back to Midoriya. "Hey Deku." He says, still smiling. The green haired boy looked in fear. "Y-yes K-kacchan?" He shuddered out. Bakugo then put a thumbs up. "How you doing man?" Before Midoriya could answer, Mr. Aizawa walked.

"Hello class. As you may have noticed, Something is wrong with Kirishima and Bakugo. They were effected by a quirk that swapped their personalities. They are unaware of the fact they swapped personalities and no we don't know how long this will last." Mr. Aizawa said before going on with the lesson.

Timeskip to Lunch

Bakugo got his food and sat down with the bakusquad, along with Kirishima. "Hey guys." Bakugo smiled as Kirishima let out a small 'tch.' Mina taped Kaminari on the shoulder. "Hey dude. I need to talk to you." She whispers. He nods and they both get up. "Hey where are you two going?" Bakugo asks. Mina looked back at him. "Oh we're just going to talk about something real quick. We'll be back." She said happily. "Alright then." Bakugo said.

Mina walked away from the group so no one could hear her or Kaminari speak. "Kirishima and Bakugo are clearly still themselves." She starts. "I mean Bakugo still called you Pikachu." Mina said. Kaminari nodded. "So maybe we could get Bakugo to break on who he has a crush on. He much more trusting and friendly now." She says. Kaminari nodded. "Should we play a game of truth or dare later tonight?" He asked.

Mina then laughed. "That's what I was thinking of and knowing Kirishima and Bakugo, I'm sure both will come." Mina said. Kaminari nodded and started to walk back to the table. Mina followed him.

Timeskip to after school

"Hey guys! Let's play truth or dare!" Mina said. Kaminari had filled in Sero with their plan, so they both agreed. Bakugo also agreed and got Kirishima to come alone. They all sat down in Mina's dorm room and started playing.

A few rounds later and Denki had his shirt off, Bakugo had told everyone one nice thing about each person and Mina came out. Now it was Mina's turn. "Alright Bakugo. Truth or Dare?" She said. Bakugo thought for a bit before saying "Dare." Mina glanced at Kaminari then Sero. They knew what was coming. They were all smiling.

"I dare you to kiss Kirishima." She said. Bakugo turned a deep red, well Kirishima glared at Mina. "W-what?" Bakugo said, glancing at Kirishima. "You heard me." She smirked. Bakugo sighed. He needed to be manly. Kirishima liked manly. Bakugo turned to Kirishima, still bright red.

Slowly the two connected lips well Mina did a fangirl screech. She took a few pictures well Kaminari and Sero watched from the side. Suddenly, they began to glow. The other three slow backed away from the now glowing Bakugo and Kirishima. As the two pulled away from the kiss they stop glowing.

Bakugo turns to Mina, with a glare that could kill. "WHAT THE HELL RACCOON EYES?!" Small explosions come out of his hands well Kirishima is a blushing mess, muttering something like "so manly." The quirk seemed to wear off of the both of them.

Sero quickly said something about getting Aizawa before rushing out. Bakugo looked ready to kill. Kirishima went up to stop Bakugo. "Hey Bakubro calm down." He said, smiling. 

"SHUT UP SHITTY HAIR! SHE MADE ME KISS MY CRUSH!" Then there was a pause. Kirishima looked at Bakugo. He matched his glare. "C-crush?" Kirishima asked. Bakugo looks away, blushing. "Yeah."

Kirishima smiled and hugged Bakugo. "I like you too." He said.

Timeskip brought to you by my terrible writing skills

Aizawa explained to Bakugo and Kirishima the quirk. "So the quirk swapped your personalities. It can be undone if you share a secret with the other." He said, sighing. "So I guess Bakugo kissing you undid the quirk."

Kirishima and Bakugo nodded as Aizawa left them alone. Kirishima turned to Bakugo. "So are we.... dating?" He asked. Bakugo looked at Kirishima and smiled. 

"Sure Shitty Hair." He smirked.