Chapter 3

[Lisa POV]

I rolled to my bed this morning. I was surprised to wake up feeling a presence of someone laying in bed beside me, I took a glimpse of the person and was surprised... "Jennie Kim?!" I exclaimed through a whisper. I don't want to wake her up in her peaceful sleep.

I moved slowly towards her and hugged her. I can feel her curves as I touched her hips. I lean on her and my face landed to her nape... Oh, her sweet scent makes me want to kiss her. I felt her hand moved and grabbed mine, she clasped her hands to me and I felt her soft hands holding mine. I suddenly felt the urge to kiss her so I slowly lean on to her neck and started to plant wet kisses.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. I stopped. I felt a slight head pain from the rude awakening. Shit,,, I was just dreaming! It disturbed me from having one of the best dreams in life. "Come in" I answered with annoyance.

Ugh... I thought it was real!

"Good morning, Ma'am Lisa. I would just like to remind you that you have a meeting at 7:30 A.M. it is already 6." a girl said. "Ugh... I almost forgot it. Thanks for reminding me, Maeng" I answered with frustration. The girl nodded and went directly to clean up my room.

She's Maeng, my assistant. Sometimes I feel terrible when I hear her name. Same as the name of the one who broke my heart so badly. Anyway, she has been working for our family for so long. She's even my dad's assistant before and he gave her to me because he knows she could be trusted at anything.

I sat beside my bed and grabbed my phone. I wanted to greet Jennie a good morning message but I remembered, I don't have her phone number.

I tossed my phone to my bed and went straight to the bathroom. I took a cold shower to ease the warm feeling in me after that dream. I'm still thinking of her and all the things we shared to each other during the party. It's been 2 days since that night but I still flash my mind with every cute interactions we had during the party. It was the best night I've ever spent in a party. Before, I just normally go to the bar counter every time and just drink all night. But that night is magical, I felt that every single moment I spent with her is amazing. I remembered, before I went to the party, I said to myself that I would be glad to know who in the hell was Jisoo's cousin... but I wasn't glad to meet her - I was delighted, astonished. I feel like falling even if I never believed in love at first sight.

I went out of the bathroom wearing only my black bathrobe and went straight to my closet. I chose to wear a black suit since I have an important meeting today. I had to rush since it is already late and I cannot be late for a meeting.

It was already 7:00 AM when I finally finished to prepare for work. I snatched my bag in the couch and went out straight.

I already forgot to eat my breakfast.

I get into my car immediately and rushed to Manoban Empire. Even when I'm driving fast and rushing for a meeting, I still can't getoff Jennie from my mind.

Oh my... I want you, Jennie Kim.

.
.
.
I reached my office 10 minutes before the start of the meeting. I sat to my executive office chair and rested there. I need my composure before the meeting. I cannot mess up by being preoccupied with the thought of Jennie Kim.

"Ma'am Lisa, the meeting will start in five minutes" someone said. I looked at my watch and started to prepare for the meeting. "Thanks, Seulgi. I'm ready. Is everyone already prepared?" I replied. "Yes ma'am." she said. And I stood up and went to the conference room.

[Jennie POV]

"Chu, uhmmm... about your friend Lisa, I heard a lot of people are talking about her when she came to the party last friday. She's pretty popular huh", I told Jisoo, hoping that I could get some more about Lisa.