Chapter 37

[Jennie POV]

Lisa gently take me inside the chopper and took the seat beside me before barging her lips to mine, kissing me hungrily like she can just swallow me in a snap.

"I.... missed.... this" I said in between our kisses, gasping for air.

"Ready for tonight? I swear you'll gonna break it tonight. Would you mind?" She asked me, breaking the this kiss and referring to virginity. We already had sex a lot of times but it's more on making out and just sucking. Lisa doesn't want me to lose my virginity without getting married and we both agreed to that. From that then, I realized that Lisa is really respecting me either way she shows it.

"Of course I wouldn't mind. You don't know how much I've stopped myself from losing it if it isn't just because you don't want it, I would'ce had lost it since the first day we lay in bed" and I immediately pulled her by the nape again to continue making out.

We reached the airport in no time, the chopper landed safely in the helipad nearest to Lisa's private jet.

"Hello Ms. And Mrs. Manoban, the private jet is ready to go. We're just waiting for you. Shall we?" One of Lisa's crew said smirking since our lipsticks strained a mess from the intense make out.

Our things were already the private jet since we do not want to get bothered taking our things as we go, so Lisa asked her employees to take our things.

"Come'on, we cannot delay a honeymoon." Lisa said rushing to her private jet while carrying me.

We started kissing hungrily again as soon as we are out of sight of the crews. Rough kisses that I liked, her long slender fingers that traces every curves of mine.

Lisa then pushed me roughly into the bed of the small room of her private jet. Her doe eyes were darker than it is, her gazes that feels like stripping me off effortlessly.

"How about losing it while we're flying?" She asked seductively which made me swallow thickly.

"Sex in the air, huh?" I said in a more sensual way making her a bit more hornier because I really like it when she talks dirty.

Lisa smirked evilishly and started removing her coat.

"Show me what you got, Manoban" I added and it made her crazier, her hands started to move sensually all over my body while starting to pull of the laces of my gown until it left me naked in front of her wearing only the nighties I purposely wear for this night.

"Foxy, huh?" She said before standing up and leaving me almost naked in the bed.

My eyes got widdened, starting to feel frustrated from being left behind with libido raising up high.

I was about to get mad when I saw her reached for the ice bucket beside the bottle of wine in the table and grabbed a piece of ice.

"Let's make it more exciting"

I wasn't able to utter a word when Lisa went back on top me, staring me down like she's gonna eat every inch my flesh. She put the ice in her mouth and started kiss me starting from my lips, to my jawline, to the neck down to my breasts where she took the ice out in the opening of her mouth and started rolling it to my nipples until I felt it in my navel making me gasp for air and started moaning louder and louder.

"Ooh, fuck hubbyyy~" I almost shouted she pulled off my panties and let my throbbing core feel the ice in her mouth.

I was getting wilder and wilder, "fuck!! Lisa,I'm cumming!!" I moaned loudly not minding if the crews were hearing us. I was feeling that I'm about to explode when suddenly, Lisa stopped and made me frown madly.