Chapter 13

[Lisa POV]

"JENNIE?!" I spat after seeing her as I returned.

"LISA?!" she exclaimed too.

"Wait... do you know each other?" Our parents asked.

"Sh-she's my girlfriend dad!" I answered. Wow, my eyes started to water. Is this some kind of God's gift for me? I AM SO HAPPY!!

"Well, this must be fate. It's a good thing to know. We will not have a hard time to convince our children to marry each other" my grandfather said.

I rushed all the way and hugged Jennie. Our hugs were very tight that we didn't even notice that we're both crying already.

"Love, Love I'm sorry if I did not tell you earlier. I-I was just so scared to hurt you. I'm so sorry. I feel so guilty" I cried.

"I'm sorry too. I did the same. This is one thing I wanted to tell you the last time we've been together but I didn't have the guts to say. I know how much you love me and I thought that knowing that I will be married would hurt you so much." She said crying too.

"No, no... it's okay. What's important now is we still end up for each other, right? God... I love you" I said sweetly while my tears are still dropping from my eyes. I kissed her like I used to kiss her before. I missed her so badly.
.
.
.

"I should've told you who you are about to marry, my gradchild. If I just did that, I wouldn't be seeing you cry." my grandfather told me while both our families are having dinner.

"I should've did that too." said Grandpa Kim whom I just knew was very close to my grandfather. "Jennie has been stubborn this past few days when she knew that she's about to get married. She keeps on saying she will not do it and she will get away with her love. I had been scared of her threats that's why I've sent her guards to make sure that she won't get away." He explained.

I looked at jennie after hearing that. "I don't have any choice. You leave me no choice. I cannot marry someone I didn't know." She explained while looking at me intently.

"Lisa, she's stubborn too.. she even threatened her mom this morning that she will embarass our family if we will not call this off." My grandpa told to.

"What's important now is that, everything's going smooth and fine. That our children will no longer have the plans to escape or embarass our families." Mama Kim explained.

I looked at Jennie. I still can't imagine that we're finally getting married. My insides wanna scream happines. However, I'm also afraid that she might be not ready for it yet. "But everyone, don't you think this is a bit rush? I mean, we're already assured now that we will never calloff this wedding anymore. Don't you think that we should give this relationship an ample time to find its own way to realize when a wedding is already necessary? I don't want to rush Jennie. I always want her to be at her comfort." I said while I'm gazing at her eyes.

"No, Lisa... I am now ready for this wedding. And I don't wanna prolong it anymore. I want to be your wife now." She explained gazing at me. Her eyes full of love.

"Then...." I stood up from my seat and get the small box in the pocket of my suit and kneeled down in front of her gazing with my full eyes telling and screaming my feelings for her.

If she's ready for this marriage this soon, then I am too. I opened the small box in my hand with our family heirloom inside it.

"Miss Jennie Ruby Jane Kim... Will you Marry ----- A crazy, mysterious, grumpy, overprotective, impatient, and whatsoever .... Lalisa Manoban, like me?" I asked.

Everyone laughed with how I proposed to her but they immediately stopped and waited for her response.

"Of course, I'd be dying to say YES!!" she giggled and her cuteness is surfacing all over her. Damn, woman.

I took the ring from the box and gently wear it to her finger. Damn... it fits perfectly. Maybe it is true that a ring as an heirloom will surely fit to the finger of anyone who is destined to marry you.

We kissed after we just got engaged. This is one of the best things that happened to me. I am very much blessed.
.
.
.

After our family dinner, Jennie and I decided to sneak out to their garden. No other people... It's just Jennie and Me.

"I still can't believe that all of this is happening right now" I said while we're walking with our hands holding each other. "Mer too... all this time I thought that I'd ve marrying someone I didn't know. But it happened to be you and I'm so happy that it is you" she said sweetly.

"Think I should throw another party now? To announce my engagement with my one and only you." We stopped, I stood in front of her and pulled her in her hips closer to mine.

"I love you, Mrs. Manoban" I uttered as she wrapped her arms around my nape. I leaned closer to her and we kissed like there's no tomorrow coming for us. Our senses are starting to drive us crazy. Torrid kisses are blewing us off. I just feel nothing but to do her tonight.

"Hmmm... think we're... we're gonna have .... our... early... honeymoon" I said in between our eager kisses.

"Let's just .... do.. it" she replied. And those words are now enough for me to continue this. I grabbed her in the butt and she started pulling my hair.

"Oops, I believe honeymoon stage doesn't happen after engagement" -we stopped suddenly.

"Arrgghhh... you should've just let us" I said with frustrations.

Everyone laughed, even Jennie. And I started to smile when I saw her laugh too. It is an enough sign for me that the interruption is fine with her.

It's 11:00 in the evening already when we decided to go home but I barely move to out of their mansion. First, I didn't want to enter the mansion at all. Now, I don't wanna leave.

"Love, we'll see each other again tomorrow. Okay?" Jennie smiled at me and convince me to go since everyone is just waiting for me.

"Pick you up at 10:00 tomorrow?" I asked. "No, I'll wake you up tomorrow" she answered. My eyes widened as I heard that from her. I don't know what to say but she already take me to the car before I say a thing.

"I'll be in my pad tomorrow morning, take these keys! Just enter and wake me up!" I said while I'm inside the car handing her the keys to my pad.

Everyone laughed with what I just said. Jennie laughed too while taking the keys from my hand. "I'm just afraid to wake you up without any clothes on" she teased me in front of our families. That's when I come to realized that this must be normal for the families when their children are engaged.

"I love you!" I'm screaming inside the car like an excited baby.

"I love you more" she replied.