Chapter 14

[Jennie POV]

I woke up early in the morning, 5:00 to be exact. I have to get up this early since I promised to Lisa that I will be the one to wake her up from her sleep. She even handed me her keys so I could enter easily.

I get up from my bed and entered the bathroom to take a shower. As I took off my clothes, I glanced again at my engagement ring. A 24 carat oval-cut diamond ring which happens to be very elegant and classy. I still can't believe that I am engaged to the love of my life now.

I finished preparing myself in an hour. It's pretty quick considering that I just decided to wear a buttoned shirt and a white shorts partnered with a white sneakers. Going out of my room and out of the door of the mansion to look for our driver, I saw dad talking to a man.

"Jennie, my dear... are you leaving now?" He asked me. "Yes dad,I need to be early. I promised Lisa that I will wake her up today" I explained.

"Okay okay, the driver is here already. The Manobans sent him to take you to Lisa's. Your in-laws are really protective. I'm so happy to know that you are marrying a good person whom you love and whose family also loves you. I am so proud of my little star" he hugged me so tight. Dad is just like that. He's always happy to see me happy and he's also grateful to what I am grateful.

"Thanks dad. Afterall, you're still the number one guy in my life" I said as I embraced him back. "Not until you bare us our grandchildren. I really hope you'll have lots and lots of baby boys" he expressed his thought of having a grandhild. Sometimes I just don't know how my family can easily tell me they wanted grandchildren even I'm not married yet.

"Dad, you're crazy. We'll get there after the wedding. I promise" I chuckled. "I am so proud of you Jennie, you never failed us. Even this marriage, you still followed us. Thank you, daughter." Dad lookes at me intently. He's such a sweet guy. "Only because it's Lisa. If it isn't Lisa dad, I know you know what I'm gonna do." I winked at him and get inside the Chrysler that the Manobans sent to me.

I look around in the interior of the car while we are on our way to the Manoban Suites where Lisa's pad is located. The car is brand new and is very fine. You can see that this car is very much luxurious in its style.

Maybe this is why a lot of women here are dying to be with Lisa. Why not? Aside from a good-looking, hot and sexy bachelorette of the Manobans, they will also get and be treated like this that I am feeling now. But for me, all these things are not important. What's important for me is that I have Lisa with me. And even if Lisa is not from a a family like this, I will still choose her over and over again.
.
.
.
I arrived at the Manoban Suites in about 7:00 in the morning. I don't have to worry because i know Lisa is a heavy sleeper and she's still not texting me so I bet she's still sleeping.

When I entered the building and found the employees all looking at me. I'm not sure if they are already informed that I am Lisa's fiancé or is it that there's something in me or my clothes that makes them look at me.

"Excuse me, can I ask which floor and which room is Lalisa Manoban's pad is located?" I asked the receptionist. "Oh, my God ma'am... You must be Ms. Jennie Kim?" She asked me with excitement.

"Uh.... y-yes. How did you know me?" I asked. "Ma'am Lisa already informed us last night that her fiancé will come by this morning to wake her up. She said we must prepare for your arrival and give you access to the VIP lift" she answered while assisting me to the VIP elevator of their hotel. Damn... Lisa, you're still treating me extra special like you used to when you're still courting me.

"Does your boss usually have visitors in her pad?" I suddenly asked the receptionist. I don't know why those question came out of me. It's not that I'm suspecting Lisa. But I just asked. Afterall, I'm already her fiancé and I need to know if she's having extra affairs that I don't know.