20: Reset

A/N Pov

My lips were currently being locked against the most beautiful girl I have ever met. Her long pink hair being blown in the wind and gently brushing my arms. We were so close we were bascially one person.

My eyes snap open.

I looked around and a small part of me died seeing that I was sitting upright in my bedroom. It was just a stupid dream.

I sighed and pulled myself off the bed and got washed up.

It's been a good 5 months since the incident with Miku happened.

Things with Zero Two and I were no different from before that,ok maybe not entirely the same.

After confessing to each other there are subtle changes to our relationship.

We were more flirty with our speeches and more physical but Zero Two respected my wishes or not doing anything for the time being.

As I stood in the middle of my room, staring into nothing something clicked inside me just as the door bell rang.

I ran. Yes I actually ran down the steps and threw the door open still in my pjs mind you.

I knew who it was so I didn't even needed to check, I threw my arms around her and pulled her into a tight hug.

"Woah. What's up? Are you alright?" She asked cautiously putting her arms around me as well.

I nodded.

"I'm fine."

"Are you really?"

"I think I'm ready."

She pulled me arms length, staring at me with shock in her eyes.

"You mean....?"

I nodded with a smile.

Zero Two drew me back into her arms tightly squeezing me.

"I promise to make you happy~" She whispered into my ear.

"Me too." I whispered back.

The End

A/N: BEFORE YOU KILL ME FOR THE SHIT ENDING!!! I'm sorry I really don't have the time or energy to write a proper one but I do want to finish the story. This would have been the ending either ways I just shorten it by 2/3 chapters. I'm really sorry if I'm disappointing you guys but please understand.

Thank you for reading!

Luv u all,
amateur-writer