Winning Ash Over

Iris, May, Dawn and Bonnie planned to help Serena on winning Ash's heart. All four of them were Amourshippers. Serena had already told them about how she and Misty had officially become rivals. They decided to help Serena in different ways in order to get one up over Misty.

Step 1: Shopping 

Serena, May and Dawn were all in the shopping mall, trying to pick out some new outfits for Serena to wear, because, as Dawn commented kindly, "Your current outfit is nice, but it could use some improvements."

"I'm sorry," Serena apologised, "my mum tends to pick the less fashionable variety."

"It's fine," May reassured her.

The three of them walked around Penneys (is there a penneys in the pokemon world? xD) until May screamed, "Dawn! Serena! Look!" She pointed to a cute dress she found.

Apparently, Dawn and Serena had found some bits and pieces to wear. Together, they went into the fitting room.

__________

"Wow, Serena, you look awesome!" Bonnie gasped as May and Dawn presented Serena in her newly-purchased outfit, with some pieces from her old attire thrown in.

Clemont, Ash, Iris and Misty were there too. In fact, Misty was the only one scowling and muttering under her breath, "Show off!"

Serena looked very pretty. Dawn had given her a professional haircut. Now her hair was in a messy yet cute bob, which made her blue eyes stand out. She was wearing a red waistcoat, a baby pink dress underneath over her old gray top, her stockings, and brown high heel boots. "I thought it was time for a change," Serena said, smiling, addressing Ash. "What do you think?"

"I think it's cute," Ash said, a bit of a blush on his cheeks.

Serena and Misty's faces both exploded in red - but Serena's was out of flattery, and Misty out of anger and jealousy. "Aw! Thank you, Ash!" Serena said, blushing.

Eager to capture Ash's attention again, Misty pouted cutely and said, "Ash! What would you think if I got a new makeover? I was thinking of doing it, but..."

"I bet you'd look as good as Serena!" Ash grinned.

Iris muttered to Dawn, "What an attention-seeker."

Step 2: Training

"The next step is to train your Pokemon in battling," Iris said to Serena. Serena pouted, though she couldn't argue. This was for Ash.

"Why?" Bonnie asked.

"Knowing Ash, he won't get attracted to a girl who's cute but nothing else. He'll also judge the girl based on how well they can battle. That means Misty has an advantage over you, since she's a Gym Leader, and your specialty is performing."

Serena listened to this explanation, her confidence lowering. Misty was a Gym Leader?!

For an hour or so, Iris and Serena began battling. (i'm crap at describing battle scenes) At first, Serena quickly lost and felt doomed. However, she caught a glimpse of May, Dawn and Bonnie in cheerleader outfits, cheering, "Serena! Serena!"

'You can do this Serena!' Serena thought.

And slowly, she got better. Her Pancham (somehow) didn't manage to defeat Iris's Axew, but Iris commented, "You got Axew to its breaking point. I'm impressed. Not even Ash and Dawn were good beginners like you."

"Hey!" Dawn yelled, mock-offended. Iris chose to ignore her.

"Well, you've improved your battling skills," Iris said, grinning. "Now on to the next step!"

Step 3: Ash's Feelings

"Who's gonna ask Ash if he has a crush?" Bonnie asked to all the girls. None of them put their hands up. (lmao i can see why)

Then May said, "Maybe Dawn should do it. Other than Misty and Brock, she just happens to be Ash's closest friend." Serena got a tiny bit jealous hearing that, and Dawn seemed to sense it. "Don't get jealous, Serena," she whispered. "Ash will always just stay a friend to me."

Serena sighed in relief, and hugged Dawn. "Thank you! You're the best!"

So Dawn went over to Ash. "Hey, Ash!" she said. Ash grinned. "Hey, Dawn!" The two shared their old high-five. (THE HIGH-FIVES ISTGJANSI)

"Sooo..." Dawn started. "I wanted to ask you something."

"Ask away."

"What do you think of girls?" Dawn asked. Ash looked confused.

"You mean, female Pokemon?" (i swear this kid-)

Dawn mentally facepalmed so hard she could almost feel it. "No, I meant girls. Human girls, Ash!" Get that into your brain you dense brick!!!

"Oh!" Ash laughed. "Sorry, I was confused. Umm... Girls are OK, I guess, but they're really girly. They're more into fashion than battling (you sexist -_-) I LOVE battling!" 

"That's not true!" Dawn protested. "Look at Iris!"

"Oh yeah."

"Well, my question right now is, what kind of girl would you like to be with forever?" Dawn asked. 

Ash thought for a bit, then said, "Umm... my best female friend? Someone who's nice I guess, and pretty, and good at battling. If I wanted her to be my girlfriend, for example, I'd want her to battle me first."

"Ah... I see... interesting," Dawn said, eyes gleaming. Serena was always nice to Ash, she was pretty, her battling skills improved drastically... she was perfect!

"Don't you see there's a girl near you who is everything you want her to be?" Dawn tried.

To which Ash replied, "are you talking about yourself?"

Dawn immediately started blushing. "NO! Of course not! Think about it Ash! This person has been travelling with you for a while now!"

Finally, she'd managed to knock some sense into his head. "You mean like Serena?"

"Yes!" Dawn cheered, happy that he FINALLY got the point.

Ash pondered for a moment. "Well... I guess she's nice." He grinned widely. "She's a really great friend, though, she's so nice to me and her baking... her baking..." Ash began daydreaming about Serena's cookies.

With just that one sentence, Ash had squashed Dawn's hopes for Amourshipping. She wasn't ready to give up yet, though. "Nevermind, see you later Ash!" She yelled, running away.

"O-Oh, OK Bye Dawn!"

__________

"I'm just a friend..." Serena muttered.

"All good couples start off as friends," May said helpfully.

Dawn smirked at her. "You mean, you and Drew?"

May blushed. Iris also began smirking, since Dawn had told her about Drew. Bonnie, meanwhile, was doing something with Clemont, most likely watching him invent.

"Don't give up yet, Serena!" Dawn motivated her friend. "There's still hope!"

"...but don't forget about Misty," May reminded her.

Serena gulped.

__________

Hey guys! So I just noticed my Amourshipping fanfic is becoming more popular, and thank you for that! Don't forget to check out my Bnha fanfic which is also on Wattpad! PLUS ULTRA! Oh oops WRONG BOOK :P