Chapter 5:

Who Says by Selena in the top you guys should watch it when it gets to that part in the chapter! :))

Acacia's POV

I feel really uncomfortable in a hotel room full of shirtless boys. Holy Jesus hayes is taking off his shirt, try not look I tell myself, I look down at the floor. "Why are you looking at the floor?" Hayes laughs. "Ugh the floor is so.." I look around for ideas but fail to find any. "It's um, attractive." I feel the heat rush in my cheeks probably turning bright red. "Oh look she is blushing." Nash yells, I really want to punch that kid. I cover my cheeks, "I'm going to go get my swimmers on, I will meet you there." I nod. "Okay, cya!" Nash & hayes yell, heading out of the room.

I pull my Fluro pink bikini out of my bag, and go to the bathroom to go and change. I put it on and tie my hair into a low bun letting the front pieces of my hair frame my face. I take my shoes and put them on, along with grabbing a towel and heading out the door.

I jogged to the nearest elevator, and press the down button. I walk over to the pool area only to see Brittany by with Hayes, on his shoulders. FML

Selena's POV

"Aw come on just one line of a song!" cam whines. "Pleaasseeeeeee!" he grabs my hand and begs like a three year old. I laugh "No! I'm not singing for you!" "Fine, but I'll get it out of you!" We continue to walk down the hotel and I expect him to let go of my hand but he doesn't. So we continue hand in hand walking to the hotel room. "The guys and Acacia are at the pool wanna go?" cam asks as he unlocks the door. "Yeah, sounds fun!" I say and grab my bikini out of Acacias & I's bag.

I put on my deep pink bikini, along with tying my hair into a low, messy ponytail with pieces framing my face. "Ready to go?" Cam comes in shirtless starring at me. "Take a picture it will last longer." I laugh, he smirks and motions me to come with him. We walk down to the pool and I hear a whistle in the distance. Nash. Cam instantly stiffens, and runs after Nash. I laugh and walk over to one of the chairs.

I pull out my notebook, and continue to write my song:

Who Says

[Verse 1]

You made me insecure,

Told me I wasn't good enough.

But who are you to judge

When you're a diamond in the rough?

I'm sure you got some things

You'd like to change about yourself.

But when it comes to me

I wouldn't want to be anybody else.

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na

I'm no beauty queen

I'm just beautiful me

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na

You've got every right

To a beautiful life

C'mon

[Chorus:]

Who says, who says you're not perfect?

Who says you're not worth it?

Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?

Trust me, that's the price of beauty

Who says you're not pretty?

Who says you're not beautiful?

Who says?

I usually get my song ideas from past experiences, and for this it was my last breakup. I guess you could call him a player or whatever, but he was just a big jerk who would always put me down. So I had to end it, but on the plus it makes a great song.

I hear yelling, that sounds like Acaccias voice, I put my pen and notebook down to go she whats the matter.

Acacias POV

"YOU ALWAYS RUIN EVERYTHING." I scream at her face. "It's not my fault I'm pretty!" Brittany says. "Your not even pretty, with all that makeup on!" I scream at her again. "You! You were always jealous of me from the very start." She sneers. "How could I be jealous of something that his below me." I laugh.

"Woah woah what's going on her?!" I hear Selena's voice come in, but I'm still eying off Brittany. "This little rat can't take a joke!" Brittany exclaims. "You think this is a joke!" I yell at her and she nods. "And a funny one too." she laughs. Thats it I've had enough. I push her by her shoulders into the cold pool. She comes back up and stares at me in disbelief. I walk away and flip my hair "She's lucky that's all I did." I mutter under my breath. I go back to the hotel and open it with the key that hayes provided.

I run and jump onto my bed and order room service.

Cams POV

I was just in the pool with Nash mucking around, and I turn to see Selena gone. "If you're going to be to faced Brittany, at least make on of them pretty!" I here Selena yell as she storms off after Acacia. I get out of the pool and make my way to were she was sitting. All was there was a notepad and a pen. I pick it up and open the notepad...

-

Wow, Selena is a really good song writer, it's like she has experienced it all. I didn't want to just leave the book there so I pick it up and try to find Selena.

Acacias POV

The door opens revealing Hayes & a Brittany. Kill me now.

"That was really rude Acacia." Hayes states as he picks up the phone. "If you're ordering room service I already did and pizza is on its way." I say while staring at the tv screen. Sponge Bob is on. "Why did you push her into the pool?" he asks another question. "Why is she here?" I point at Brittany who is checking out her nails. "She is my friend who is coming over for a swim," he is interrupted by the bell. "Some friend." I mutter.

"I'll get it, it's probably the pizza." I push past Brittany to get to the door. I open it revealing a man with a pizza. "Thanks!" I hand him the 20 dollars and he hands me the pizza, "all good m'am!" he calls out to me as he walks away. I shut the door and take 2 pieces of pizza. I sit back to down to continue watching the sponge bob marathon.

I finish eating my two pieces and walk to the bathroom, and see hayes and Brittany kissing. "OH MY GOD!" I scream and cover my eyes, and walk the other way. This day keeps getting better and better.

A/N

OMG NEW CHAPTER

DO YOU GUYS LIKE IT?!

Pls vote after reading Sachs chapter cause it really helps.

If you guys have any ideas for the story, put it in the comments! :)

Do you guys ship Brittany and Hayes or Acacia and Hayes.

Also what do you think is going to happen with Selena and Cam?! There so cute omg!

L and D