Chapter 7

{ hey guys, sorry for such a long time to get a new chapter. We worked really hard one this one it's a good size chap. Hope you enjoy pls continue to vote, comment and share this with your friends! Chapter 8 will be up very very soon! 😏 }

Selena's POV

"Hey can i come over?" he ask through the phone. Its been two days since Cam has asked me to be his girlfriend, and I'm loving every second of it. "You know how mum feels about my having boys in my room.." i trail off. "I want to see you though." Cam replies as I melt. awwww! "Okay come over then, but we have to hide from mum." I say while giggling.

"So how am i meant to get in?" i hear cams, overly cute voice at the end of the line. "I don't know the window?" i ask and sit on my bed with my legs cross over each other. "Your window?" he laughs. "Okay okay fine! How about my back door?" i ask while laughing. "Okay, i'll be there in ten." I hang up and fall back into my pillow. "He is perfect." i breath out and go on instagram.

I scroll down and see cams recent photo of him and I. I smile and double tap and look at the comments. 'OMG CC! THEY ARE SO CUTE!' 'can that be me please????' 'i swear they're perfect together' i smile at all the comments. 'hey I'm down stairs at the back door, come and open it x' i see the text from Cam pop up.

I get off my bed, and go down the stairs to the back door. I see cam standing there smiling as i open the door. "Hey there, come in." i smile and let him in. As he steps in he knocks the keys out of the door so they hit the ground, and the sound echoes through the whole house. "SHHHH!" I whisper and push my finger to his lips.

He cracks a smile as we continue to walk up my stairs and enter my bedroom. "Honey, are you okay we heard a loud noise downstairs?" my mum beings to open the door. I quickly push cam into my closet and close it shut.

"Ugh- no ones in here, no one at all" i shake my head repeatedly from side to side. "Okay?" she says more like a question. She starts to shut the door and I open up my closet. Cam stands there with my pajamas in his hands. "These are cute" he smirks and steps out. "yeah hahaha," i awkwardly scratch the back of my head. We sit down on my bed and I put on a movie.

I press play and the movie starts. "Hey so i was thinking we could go to Magcon? I think it will be fun." he asks me. "And invite acacia cause hayes will be there too." He adds. "Acacias been acting weird lately i don't know if she will go." i say while snuggling into his shoulder. "Connivence her." he shrugs. "I will try." and my attention turns to the tv screen.

Acacia's POV

I grab another tissue to wipe away the tears that fall from my watery eyes. "Jack don't let go." i whisper while holding my packet of skittles close to my chest.

RING, RING, RING! My phone goes off just as Rose let's jack go. I look around to find my phone, raveling through the bunch of tissues and blankets placed on the lounge.

I look at the caller ID 'Sel.' "Hey Sel," I sniffle into the phone. "Hey Acacia!" i hear her overly excited voice on the other end. She has been more happy than usual lately, maybe its because she hasn't been around me so much anymore, seems about right.

"Whats up?" i ask into the phone. "Well cam just asked if you wanted to go to Magcon with us?" "Who is us?" "Cam, Hayes & I." she said slowly. I stared at the tv when i heard the name Hayes.

"Acacia?" She says and breaks me out of my stare. "Yeah ugh im here." i say confused. "I cant go." i say and hang up the phone.

Selena's POV
"I cant go." she says, then i hear the sound of beeps signifying that she hung on me. I look at my phone in disbelief. "What did she say?" cam says. "She said no." i say and throw my phone across the bed and cuddle into cam.